8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your hollow threats don't impress me, I'm not hiding... name the time and the place.

Mods: I like how this little swingnuts gets to shell out threats, blatently, and other people on this board get banned for absolutely the most bullshit reasons. I have NEVER threatend anyone on this board with violence. I merely state my opinion on shit, which most of the time just wakes up all the real cowards to run their mouths.

Its not a threat unless he states he will take action against you in a way that could cause you harm. He said argue with me face to face... not lets fight, or I will assault you. Do you comprehend the difference? If not, let me know and I will be more than happy to go into more detail with you.

Its not a threat unless he states he will take action against you in a way that could cause you harm. He said argue with me face to face... not lets fight, or I will assult you. Do you comprehend the difference? If not, let me know and I will be more than happy to go into more detail with you.

Well in that case, I think I do.

That being said, mrhobbz, don't worry about meeting me somewhere... I'll find you.

• Upvote 1

Well in that case, I think I do.

That being said, mrhobbz, don't worry about meeting me somewhere... I'll find you.

See, this is not a threat. Even though you could be planning to kidnap him and force him to have man love with you every night at 6:43pm.

Ok, back on topic :p

Guest 614Streets
so i finally make it out, and guess what happens.... nice meeting everyone :)

and good luck to those involved. might be a bumpy road ahead for a while....

So it was you who ratted them out. Ahhhhhh. :bangbang:

Ouch.

Got caught for the same thing early this year, allthough i pretty much walked away with just a speeding ticket it changes the way you think about street racing. For some people like myself it takes getting caught to change your mind.

Wtffff way to identify ur self dick an man not a worddd from u..... kinda nice a women that knows her place ... I kiddd I kidddd lol

Not to get too personal but does anyone know what they are charged with or do they have to wait till they see a judge....

Wtffff way to identify ur self dick an man not a worddd from u..... kinda nice a women that knows her place ... I kiddd I kidddd lol

Not to get too personal but does anyone know what they are charged with or do they have to wait till they see a judge....

yeah i was soaking in all the rice! sorry.. next time i'll wear a "Hello. My Name is..." tag :D

Right now everyone is charged with drag racing as far as I know, but don't be surprised if the charges grow by Monday morning.

I was down by Quaker Stake last night about 9 and the "po po" heli was circling the area. I said to my wife " I bet they are watching for drag racing tonight".

Lets think about this. "Good Guys" are in town so you know that the police are on alert, so you go race in a known spot. Not the brightest idea.

so why does the news not saying anything about linn? they are only listing 8 not 9?

for the 5th time,

He was caught by westerville police. THey did not release the name, but we all know who it is - as people have also mentioned a pewter camaro seen in the video.

To the people involved, sorry to hear this. I wish you guys the best!

Anyways, I didn't read all the posts in this thread, but I would imagine drunk drivers take WAY more lives and cause WAY more accidents than street racing.

Seems like in Cincinnati, there is at least one death from a dd accident every night. Can not tell you when the last street racing accident down here was. To me, the OSHP and other police agencies have their priorities all messed up. But hey, I guess catching some street racers makes a better story.