8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all - You people with the off the wall ignorant posts should stop. If you think I might be talking to you I probably am... Oh wait this is CR... carry on :p

Second- after putting 2 and 2 together the person that walked over to the car was probably an undercover that has been watching the scene for the last few weeks (or months) looking at patterns and trying to make one bust with as many people as possible. Just think about how long the cop car has been sitting up there in the background and not really doing anything.

Third- If the cars are deemed not safe for public use they can still be destroyed. Since they are out to make an example of people I can see this happening... money down the drain :(

Fourth- We have been telling people to stop and let things cool off before they end up as posterboys for anti-street racing. Ego's, peer pressure, and just a good ol time isnt always worth the consequences. When you meet at the same spot to set up races its makes it too simple for the police to get involved.

I feel sorry for all involved and hope for that a few of them do not lose their jobs over this. Going to the same place(s) to set up illegal racing on a weekly basic is considered organized criminal activity. I hope we all learn a lesson from this. I dont expect it to stop street racing, but I expect people to realize they have to be smarter about it... The smartest option being not doing it at all.

Second- after putting 2 and 2 together the person that walked over to the car was probably an undercover that has been watching the scene for the last few weeks (or months) looking at patterns and trying to make one bust with as many people as possible. Just think about how long the cop car has been sitting up there in the background and not really doing anything.

wonder if he is on here too, reading this right now?:marc2:

Well I am just posting that it is not looking good for linn. There is no bail on him this weekend until monday. The lady at the jail told me that he is not getting out at all this weekend. They are not goin to put a bail on him till monday. I am goin to court to bail him out on monday hopefully to get him out. I am sure everyone else is out of jail now. I dunno how much I should post but I have been on the phone with everyone since 2am last night trying my best to get everyone out. Linn is goin to be the one they make an example of, they are really sticking it to him. I am waiting for him to call me, Anthony C6 said they are goin to let him make some calls sometime tonight.

In not here to start shit so let that be know. So if anyone takes offence so my post I appologize. We all post on a site called ColumbusRacing, people freely post about setting up races left and right, then have pics of their cars in their signatures. Now if any ol person with a computer can stumble upon this site, read a few threads and catch on to where the racing is going down, then any cop can do the same. I dont know how they got busted, I agree with the undercover cop theory, but maybe theres a couple undercovers that frequent this site.

To avoid this in the future theres a few options: 1. Goto a track on friday nights and do it legally. 2. Dont have as many cars cruise out at the same time, thus taking attention away from those racing. 3. Always send a few cars way ahead to scope out things and keep a few grandma looking cars following just incase the fuzz shows up. There is ways to be smart about doing something illegal. Im not here to say "omg you should rot in hell for street racing" cause lets face it 99% of this board either does it or has done it in the past.

I dont understand why they are still being held in jail for an M1, but then again I did get to spend 14hours in jail once for a DUS, and then 10days in jail for another one that would later be taken off my record. Hopefully none of their cars are destroyed, but with recent events inolving old ladies behing hit while people were "street racing" the city could make an example out of those involved.

Good luck to everyone involved

Man I herd this over the scanner at work in union county last night, I did not imagine it was peeps from CR , delaware and union county's are known for fucking cracking skulls. I wish the best to them and hope they get everything situated. and everyone else be safe, hopfully none of these guys loose there jobs, their cars, and do some time in jail. Hopfully they figure somthing out like community service and fines .

I ALMOST feel bad about the situation.

"Known" racers, who WEEKLY call out folks, and "play" every weekend, get busted for "not racing". Come on.....

I hope those involved get the least possible sentence... but I think several are going to be jail. The media will have a hayday, and the police will make an example of them.

Them the breaks.

KillJoy

Whatever serves them right. Common sense after this years media attention would suspect a crackdown. Respect the law and dont street race. Goto the Track and do it the legal way. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK THE LAW DONT GO TO THE SAME PLACE EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND.

I'm just putting this out there from an annonymous source as a favor: There were 3 cars involved in the actual ACT of racing, where as the others were spectating. I wasn't there, but to put that out there not everyone was racing nor should be tossed under a blanket prosecution. I wish all the best for those involved to come out on top, and not be castrated by interpreting law.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53037&page=1&pp=25

I just wanted to point somethings out. Go to the bottom of this story where they give links to other recent stories. They are pretty much comparing racing with crooked doctors and whatnot. That's pretty fucked up.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53037&page=1&pp=25

I just wanted to point somethings out. Go to the bottom of this story where they give links to other recent stories. They are pretty much comparing racing with crooked doctors and whatnot. That's pretty fucked up.

:wtf: srysly?

So im guessing they are sticking it to linn since he ran and was caught.

Like everyone has said they were warned!

I know how much it sucks to be busted and that is why i stopped. Maybe this will be the eye opener for them. Money solves everything in this country. If they get Sam im sure they will be able to get out of a lot of the charges they are being hit with.

Glad to say that the other people got away! Im sure they will try to get the people that were arrested to give up names or vehicles of the other people out there that got away.

Racing before your wedding night is pretty stupid. Plain and simple.