8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the 5th time,

He was caught by westerville police. THey did not release the name, but we all know who it is - as people have also mentioned a pewter camaro seen in the video.

Everyone keeps mentioning "the video" but where is it?

Highly doubt it, think about it 8 people, they'll consider it organized. Book Thrown = not good. Wouldn't suprise me if they make an example of it.
the courts will will hang them.a hiway patrol officer was talking about it at the good-guys to day an he said they are trying to put a law on the books to take your car if you get cought drag-racing.the snitch is a under-cover cop that has a car i can tell you that.he works all parts of town.

Air support was provided by a plane, not a hellicopter.

I am just saying what I observed. CPD helicopter doing circles about 71 and Polaris at 9 p.m. I am pilot... I can tell the difference.

People fail to realize, this was not a spontaneous bust. Obviously from the effort, amount of law present, and organization, this was a sting op well planned in advance.

With Linn running around and as loud and publicized as he made things, it was redundant to even think that this wasn't coming. Another reason I chose to stop participating.

My dad just came over and the first thing he said, was "did you hear about the street racing bust last night?" Yeah. "I was just waiting to see your picture on the news."

Yeah, that's why I stopped and didn't give in to the bullshit pressure anymore. Others have learned that too.

that is a big part of growing up.

I would just like to add that even though I was portrayed as the "main car" and only one shown, I didnt paticipate in the racing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you dont know the truth unless you were there. That is all.

I would just like to add that even though I was portrayed as the "main car" and only one shown, I didnt paticipate in the racing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you dont know the truth unless you were there. That is all.

Your car looks nice on tv. :thumbup:

Guest Removed
if i had a ls1 i would now be the fastest stock bottom end ls1 in columbus (not impounded)

when are people going to learn it not a stock bottom end? :confused:

i was there and could see your car almost the whole time maybe 10 cars in front of me in the right lane.

your car more then likely pointed out the higher dollar car out there, witch on tv makes it look better for there case. they didnt pull over a few honda's and a metro. they had a vette. i personally would have gave it the most attention also..

Anyone here from linn ?

Linn's still in... when they let me go when we were caught they said that he would be in there all weekend... the 1 girl cop was the one pushing for linn to get the maximum