8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn... this is the reason why I never street race other than occasion random short runs with friends.

I saw it on the news yesterday... I was like... damn, there must have been a lot of people crom CR. Then I was watching the news again today and they showed pics of people arrested and I recognized Chris... I feel really sorry for him and hope he's doing ok. :(

The sticker looked good!

This is also why I tried to stay away.... should have been a new spot every other week or something. So where is the new meeting spot??? I vote the court house... maybe save the government on gas.... maybe a tax write off or maybe discount bail???? But we have to be smart and race the same place every Friday and Saturday night. :eek:

Is that negative advertisement, or positive?

Jeff aka turbotrio and an owner of IPS had a quote in his signature once:

"Good press, bad press, it's all better than no press."

I’ll always marvel at how history repeats itself. What do you say, Jeff, time for a signature redux? :)

The sticker looked good!

This is also why I tried to stay away.... should have been a new spot every other week or something. So where is the new meeting spot??? I vote the court house... maybe save the government on gas.... maybe a tax write off or maybe discount bail???? But we have to be smart and race the same place every Friday and Saturday night. :eek:

Not only that, but like someone else posted earlier, where ever the new spot is needs to be kept to CR members only.

Not only that, but like someone else posted earlier, where ever the new spot is needs to be kept to CR members only.

I tried to get everyone to go to the hooters on polaris..its a nice closed off parking lot just big enough for CR and we can monitor who comes in and out. But it doesnt really matter i dont see big meets much more this summer

You have three basic types of people that become Cops.

2. People "who were picked on" and feel the need to have a power control over others.

LOL ... a guy I knew in highschool, who was reemed by the other students, went straight to the academy out of highschool. Sure enough hes a cop in the town we grew up in.

oh, well at least it was a good thought anyway lol.

good thought....but never works out.

just a bunch of fucking assholes....when i go to a meet i treat the parking lot like it is my yard. but others just dont seem to think that way and end up getting us kicked out all the time.

that would be nice, but yea i dont see any real big ones either.

i know it. I couldnt believe the shit that happen friday night. there were a ton of little kids wondering around, along with the tools with the big stereos and neons that came up with beer and smoking weed while there was a cop driving around.

i know it. I couldnt believe the shit that happen friday night. there were a ton of little kids wondering around, along with the tools with the big stereos and neons that came up with beer and smoking weed while there was a cop driving around.

i know i have anger issues....yet im pretty good with controlling them. but sometimes when i am out at a meet i just wanna pull out the brass knuckles and start swinging? like said...i think of it as my place. and if people were to disrespect my property like that then there would be some serious repercussions

There is a time and a place for stuff like that, and car meets are one of the worst places to bring alcohol or drugs too. People that think otherwise need to be removed from this earth...