I have the real scoop on what happened!!!!

V8 Beast

And I'm making a real life movie about it!!!!

(Play this in the background while you read it :lol: )

"To the naked eye it looked like a typical Saturday. Kids were playing, the sun was shining and the city of Columbus was peaceful. Little did they know that something happened earlier in the day that would soon bring this quite town into a frenzy. On one lone message board hell was about to break lose!!! The post read... "Who owns your streets!?!?!?!!". This caused an uproar of the best racers Columbus has to offer. As dawn set, over 1000 cars began to make their treck up north to "the spot". The powerful rumble of the beastly cars left cracks in the pavement as they passed by. The sillouette of freshly waxed machinery left spectators breathless and in denial of the epic event they would soon witness. Suddenly there was a decrease in speed, and the once loud engines seemed to hush themselves. Bob Shiftwright removed his hand from the shift knob and reached for the middle of his steering wheel. Pushing the steering wheel with force caused a sound from the cars horn that could be heard from miles away. This was a warning to get ready. Hands gripped stearing wheels... Feet went into position on pedals to mimic the speeds of those near. As the second beep of the horn echoed in the horizon everyone became tense. Sweat could be seen forming on brows as teeth were grinding, and shifters were placed firmly in palms. The suspense built, racers went through the next 30 seconds over and over again in their heads in preparation. Then it happened... The THIRD HONK!!!!!"

The Third Honk coming soon to a theater near you.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Let me imagine a hot chick next to him and the below is a Penthouse letter :p

Bob Shiftwright removed his hand from the shift knob and reached for the middle of his steering wheel.

Pushing the steering wheel with force caused sounds from the car horn that could be heard from miles away.

This was a warning to get ready. Hands gripped stearing wheels... Feet went into position on pedals to mimic the speeds of those near.

As the second beep of the horn echoed in the horizon everyone became tense. Sweat could be seen forming on the brows as teeth were grinding, and shifters placed firmly in palms.

The suspense built, racers went through the next 30 seconds over and over again in their heads in preparation.

The it happened... [/i]"