Central Ohio Highways

Cordell

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am probably about to jinx myself, but I've barely seen any cops at all this summer, nor have I been pulled over for anything in quite a while.

I've contemplated getting the vanity plates "SPEEDIN" but I don't think that would be a very smart decision.....

you deserve to get a ticket if you have vanity plates. that's jus stupid.

I had a whole paragraph wrote up as a reply to this statement but the backspace button owned me. I will just let it go. I guess I should just go take my plates off the truck so I won't be begging the authorities to give me tickets.:rolleyes:

Guest tbutera2112

so...i guess im asking for a ticket? even though my plate says quite the opposite?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0532.jpg

theres a guy on a stang site i frequent and his plate is streetracer, i forget which letters he used to spell it though...NY guy, not local

so...i guess im asking for a ticket? even though my plate says quite the opposite?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0532.jpg

theres a guy on a stang site i frequent and his plate is streetracer, i forget which letters he used to spell it though...NY guy, not local

nice photoshoppin on the l.p + lold. and street racing in ny. is about as cool as horse and bugy racing in columbus. theres no room. 20 roll is top end for them.

Guest tbutera2112
that's really ur plates? since when?

since early may

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0318Medium.jpg

My vanity plates make it very difficult for officers in my experience since they rarely know the difference between a 0 and a O on a license plate. I have been asked twice after being pulled over if the car is stolen because it comes up as a Toyota. I have to politely inform them on how to read a license plate.

BTW it is "5 O"

I swear in Reynoldsburg it seems like they have doubled their police force in the past year or so. I think they have at least 2 motorcycle cops now. Still seems like cops have been everywhere this summer, not just because of the events that have taken place.

im in polaris and the past 2 days ive seen 11 people pulled over . its getting ridicoulus.

dang, were they sports cars, or just every day cars getting pulled over to?

I also dont know if anyone else noticed and im sure its not helping anybody much, but a girl i work with gave me the paper this morning with the story about linn and possibly losing his ride, but in the first couple of paragraphs the retard that wrote it says that just because he had "racing" tires and nitrous, his car was automatically built for illegal racing. so im sure most of the everyday morons that read that are gonna see cars with drag radials rolling around and just think they are a street racer...

most people can't tell the diff between regualr and radials son. 2ndly we have heard about this 89 different times this week. and no they were not all sports cars, but 11 is insane

the first call i make is to some hard pipe hittin niggaz from the streets to go to work on

holmes with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

please refrain from using the "n" word. do to the fact that this board is 96% caucasion.

thankyou very much

1 of few colored gentleman on this board

until someone breaks in your home, steals your car, shoots at you. then they are the first person you call. do they fail then?

refering to you just driving your "sports car" around and they follow you, pull you over because you have no front plate or something. but overall the ones that get people for the important stuff like "not knowing how to drive" lol are the cops i like.