Top Gear...

zeitgeist57

...is just plain quality automotive television. On YouTube. :)

I got through Episode 5 part 5/7 just now, and based on the time it was added I may not be able to catch the rest of the show (parts 6/7 and 7/7) before I get to bed.

Really, everyone that is a true car nut should watch this show on YouTube on Sunday nights (before the BBC makes everyone that posts vids remove them because of copyright infringement).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...is just plain quality automotive television. On YouTube. :)

I got through Episode 5 part 5/7 just now, and based on the time it was added I may not be able to catch the rest of the show (parts 6/7 and 7/7) before I get to bed.

Really, everyone that is a true car nut should watch this show on YouTube on Sunday nights (before the BBC makes everyone that posts vids remove them because of copyright infringement).

Why not download every episode in their entirety for free? I have seen every episode on that list:

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/

Top Gear, I think, is one of the greatest television shows of all time. Not just because of the automotive aspect, but because of the different challenges and locations they feature on the show, it gives you a "world-wide" viewpoint of technology and culture. That, and the hosts are hilarious. :)

• Confused 1

Why not download every episode in their entirety for free? I have seen every episode on that list:

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/

Top Gear, I think, is one of the greatest television shows of all time. Not just because of the automotive aspect, but because of the different challenges and locations they feature on the show, it gives you a "world-wide" viewpoint of technology and culture. That, and the hosts are hilarious. :)

What he said.... get utorrent and download all the episodes. Finalgear.com is the shit

how does 5th gear even work? seriously what do they do since top gear is the main show

Imagine Top Gear with half the air time, different hosts, no comedy or audience and 1 or 2 car reviews and maybe toss in a car vs. car segment. I still watch it just for the knowledge but it isn't NEARLY as entertaining as Top Gear.

how does 5th gear even work? seriously what do they do since top gear is the main show

5th Gear is more informative. Tiff used to be on Top Gear while back and I guess he didn't have the right attitiude.

Also, for those who haven't heard, there is going to be an american Top Gear. I'll look up the hosts but I know one is Tanner Foust. I predict epic failure.

is it the actual BBC version or the version they send to the US that gets chopped up and shortened so commercials can be added.

and i have every episode of Top Gear (BBC version) all the way to season 9 :)

and all you have to do is hook up the computer or external hard drive to your X-box and you can watch them on your TV. and the quality is excellent

bit torrent FTW