• 23-24
    • 25-26
    • 27-28
    • 29-31
    • 32-38
    • too old to be on here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you look at the graph of the poll results, you can make a kind of interesting analysis.

Most of the chach monkeys on here join in their late teens. It kinda peaks around 21-23ish, then hits a low point. It resurges around early 30's, where guys in Ohio usually get fat and bald, therefore necessitating a Trans-Am/Corvette/LS1'ed contraption and a forum to stroke their egos, read "early mid life crisis" (and possibly get them women, which never happens). This causes a spike around this 30ish age group. It soon dies off, when these men realize what worthless hacks they really are. The 35+ people are only on here to ask why the hell their Buick/Pontiac/Detroit-mobile won't start mysteriously after it rains.

Thats just my observation.

Anyone here wanna help me out? I can't figure it out -- the damn Buick will never start after it rains. Runs fine when it's dry. Pisses me off. :confused:

I thought about giving up on the ol' Buick and getting a BMW, but then someone told me what the difference was between a porcupine and a BMW: With a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

Now, where's my walker? ;)