Fuck You...

Guest Hal

Please ingest a bunch of washer fluid now. If you don't know why, don't ask, just do it.

lol, I can't count how many times I've seen you advise someone to kill themselves, and every time you do, it's a new method

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I can't count how many times I've seen you advise someone to kill themselves, and every time you do, it's a new method

I will have to be banned when I can no longer think of new ways. Is it sad that I considered (and am still considering) being a Psych major? That might not go over well with patients.

I've got my little bit of e-battling out of my system. Back into the shadows I go...

No no, fuck you. You can't leave without posting at least one funny picture.

Is it sad that I considered (and am still considering) being a Psych major? That might not go over well with patients.

I can see that going out well.

"Ive been extremely, sad and lonely since my gf/bf left me"

"I think you should tie a rope around your neck, find a car waiting to get on a freeway, be very sneaky, and tie the rope around it. That should solve your problems."

• Downvote 3

"I think you should tie a rope around your neck, find a car waiting to get on a freeway, be very sneaky, and tie the rope around it. That should solve your problems."

Get back in your hole, you little bastard.

you fail for not inventing a new method of suicide.

I was implying the method of suicide from the way he told me to. Hows this?

"Ive been lonely ever since my gf/bf left me"

"Well i personally think you should go find a 150 foot bridge, get yourself a good 150 foot bungee jump cable, and give it a shot. Just make sure theres no water under it."

I was implying the method of suicide from the way he told me to. Hows this?

"Ive been lonely ever since my gf/bf left me"

"Well i personally think you should go find a 150 foot bridge, get yourself a good 150 foot bungee jump cable, and give it a shot. Just make sure theres no water under it."

Again you show how stupid you are. A 150' jump into water would kill you (most of the time).

How about you mix in a few razor blades with your Wheaties tomorrow? The breakfast of champions, you can't fail at failing then.

Winnar!!

Now you get the chance to stand with a tomato fixed upon your head while Micheal J. Fox tries to aim a flaming arrow into its center.

Did he seriously bitch out after one page? What a fucking tool, Go to your garage,start your car,place your mouth over the exhaust pipe just like your friend in the green camaro tought you to do with his "magic stick" and have someone mat the gas while you inhale. Its a rush i promise,and its only hot for a second.