Pics of New Ride

TTQ B4U

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't laugh....I was shocked when I took it out. I owned an S2000 for five years and loved her. The handling is just a little different as the S was perfectly balanced and RWD, but overall, I'm giving my first hand impression and experience that the two are closer than one would think.

The better part for me is with my S, I had the smaller motor that rev'd to 9k and I had to live in the upper part of the rpms to extract much fun. Now I don't have to go but 2500-5500 to put a smile on my face

lol

thats a little hard to believe it handles in the same ballpark as a s2000.

You bet! Puts a grin on my face even in our mini-van.....okay.....maybe that's pushing it, but she's got guts too ;)

I always tell people they worry too much about HP when it's torque you should look at. Funny how people buy HP but drive torque. Same thing on audio...."How many watts you got?" when it should be clarity and delivery of the power they look at.

Torque is a cool thing huh?

Thanks man. I know where you were coming from in the looks area.....having read up on the various cars, I wasn't sure which one I would end up for sure until seeing them in person and of course getting a good feel for them. Sure enough though, she's fitting the bill. However, if I have one more person say that's a nice Vibe you got there, I'm going to puke :o

Man I was wondering what car you would end up with and this would be me least favorite, untill I seen good pic's of the car, this car looks great and the power combo seems to be awsome too good luck.

A co worker just got one of these but not the MS version and I really like it, and I think it will be my next car as its versatility is awesome. I will need something I can run to the hardware store to get things in and this with the feasibility of a good looking hatchback will be nice. I'm strongly considering the MS3 but not sure I want another manual in DC traffic and something that requires premium fuel.

I'm still on the fence but I plan to be test driving one soon.

Not all of us are rich like you bitch! :bangbang:

Premium is not that much more expensive per fill-up maybe 2 or 3 dollars depending on the size of the tank of course. I used to run premium in my prelude all the time

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I knew it was coming so...

Premium is not that much more expensive per fill-up maybe 2 or 3 dollars depending on the size of the tank of course. I used to run premium in my prelude all the time

I knew it was coming so...

Thank You!

Is that $3/tank seriously even worth considering ?

Tommy used to be cool too.