Kil Kare Official Times.

thorne

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the car was running well. Who broke an axle?

it was one of my buddies i usually run with out at trails, his name is Wayne he drives a blue 85 gt, he's been living on borrowed time anyway cutting 1.6x 60ft times on 28 spline axles.

yeah the car was working great today Paul said it pulled the wheels up and he got it on video, now if he'll just send it to me this time :)

I had a great time, with the exception of my truck running like crap. Low to mid 12's is all I was able to muster today. Between spinning, bouncing the rev limiter and loosing a coil pack I think it was a very productive day for myself. Thanks to Brady for some helpful tips. I wish I could have meet more people. Maybe someother day.

Rich

Guest tbutera2112
I had a great time, with the exception of my truck running like crap. Low to mid 12's is all I was able to muster today. Between spinning, bouncing the rev limiter and loosing a coil pack I think it was a very productive day for myself. Thanks to Brady for some helpful tips. I wish I could have meet more people. Maybe someother day.

Rich

im a huge lightning fan and i was lookin forward to your truck more than any of the other cars running

Guest tbutera2112
casey sorry about your slip haha the guy who explained it to me told me wrong so i gave your slip to the guy you ran with, then he took over the box so i hopped in a car to head back and he got mad that i was leavin after he already took over lol

Guest tbutera2112
He thanks you!!!! I ran a 12.33 @ 115.66mph with a 1.89 60' in the beast!!! I think I'm addicted! (I made more passes than Brian :p )

i tried to call it after you, but he told me to jump off the bleachers lol

My best out of 9 runs

reaction .6537 not bad for a rookie

60ft 1.79 I want a 1.65 on 17's might not happen.

et 12.22 I know it has more in it.

mph 111.95

bouncing off the rev limiter,which will be fixed by the next time out. that is the worst sound when that happens. The first couple runs I forgot to turn off my traction control= no burn out.

Guest tbutera2112
casey sorry about your slip haha the guy who explained it to me told me wrong so i gave your slip to the guy you ran with, then he took over the box so i hopped in a car to head back and he got mad that i was leavin after he already took over lol

i lied, it wasnt you casey, it was brian WS6500hp

i lied, it wasnt you casey, it was brian WS6500hp

Um you must have gotten one of my slips that I did not pick up. One run I fish tailed and let out and just cruised to the end and another one I bounced off the rev limiter so badley I just cruised to the end. I just waived at the lady in the box to toss em.

Guest tbutera2112
Um you must have gotten one of my slips that I did not pick up. One run I fish tailed and let out and just cruised to the end and another one I bounced off the rev limiter so badley I just cruised to the end. I just waived at the lady in the box to toss em.

it was your first run...they had me handing out slips until the guy came and took over... i gave the white and yellow slips to the guy behind you, and you went back to his car and got them

3192'

1020' above sea level

84* F

82% humidity

29.92 inches Hg

That was at 12:30pm.

wow, i didnt realize it was that humid out. normaly at trails with that kind of weather i would be running like a 14.5 (my car is tempramental about weather), But my best pass of the day was a 14.1 @94.35 with a 1.93 60'. I was hopin to get a 13 out of it though.

Tyler, that was pretty funny when the guy was getting pissed caused you got in my car and left lol