Kil Kare Official Times.

thorne

Guest tbutera2112
wow, i didnt realize it was that humid out. normaly at trails with that kind of weather i would be running like a 14.5 (my car is tempramental about weather), But my best pass of the day was a 14.1 @94.35 with a 1.93 60'. I was hopin to get a 13 out of it though.

Tyler, that was pretty funny when the guy was getting pissed caused you got in my car and left lol

lol well he comes into the box and says "Are you doing this?" i said "Yea" and he keeps passing out slips...i stand there for like 30 seconds and he keeps doing it so i said fuck it and got a ride back...tried to hop into the car in front of you lol then i realized there was no passenger seat so i got in yours and he was like "I thought he was doing this??"

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was your first run...they had me handing out slips until the guy came and took over... i gave the white and yellow slips to the guy behind you, and you went back to his car and got them

yep now i remember,the red mustang that was a close race also.

wow, i didnt realize it was that humid out. normaly at trails with that kind of weather i would be running like a 14.5 (my car is tempramental about weather), But my best pass of the day was a 14.1 @94.35 with a 1.93 60'. I was hopin to get a 13 out of it though.

Tyler, that was pretty funny when the guy was getting pissed caused you got in my car and left lol

Forgive my ignorance here, but you must be modded like HELL to be hoping for 13's out of a V6 firebird N/A. If it was me I'd be happy with 14's, Don't they run high 15's stock ?

:confused:

who would have thought Sam went the fastest all day.lol

TEHEHEHE

9.7@140 isnt to bad, been better, clutch is getting replaced tomorrow. Erik I think the clutch was slippin all day seeing I was 5 mph down on a usual run. It will usually trap 145 or so and go 9.50's. Oh well still had fun and I am glad you like the addition to the 7 we put on friday night. :cool:

Guest tbutera2112
Forgive my ignorance here, but you must be modded like HELL to be hoping for 13's out of a V6 firebird N/A. If it was me I'd be happy with 14's, Don't they run high 15's stock ?

yea hes modded pretty heavy...he was hitting low 14s

I think this car has a 13 in it. It is a well thought out car. Just needs every detail to come together for one good pass.

the red notch went 9.89, i went 10.20 and some one went 9.80's or something on direct drive r-1. I did get a new best of 10.42, with passenger. Big thanks to sam for sweeping up rubber and guiding me in the water box.

Anything I can do to help Josh, I wanted to see a 9.9 run out of your car. But it still was running decent for the track prep. Thanks again to you for the ride, that was :cool:

it is modded, but not as well as one might think. it has mild ported heads with stock valves, a mild cam, full exaust, 3.73 gears and a 3500 stall.

and yea, mine ran 15.8 stock.

14's arent bad, but it still has more left in it. the headers i have on the car now cant flow enough for stock car past 5100 rpm, let alone mine (plus mine doesnt shift until 6K). I have bigger fuel injectors for it cause a few guys i know that are running the same cam i am (with stock heads) are maxing out their injectors. Ive also been told by a few people that the slicks im using on it are hurting me cause they are to small and its hurting my shift points and such (tuned for 26 inch tall tire and slicks are 24.6 inch).

This car should be at LEAST at mid 13 car by time i get all that corrected.

TEHEHEHE

9.7@140 isnt to bad, been better, clutch is getting replaced tomorrow. Erik I think the clutch was slippin all day seeing I was 5 mph down on a usual run. It will usually trap 145 or so and go 9.50's. Oh well still had fun and I am glad you like the addition to the 7 we put on friday night. :cool:

a 9.7 in what?

Ive also been told by a few people that the slicks im using on it are hurting me cause they are to small and its hurting my shift points and such (tuned for 26 inch tall tire and slicks are 24.6 inch).

not sure about the shift points, but the short tire does essentially raise your final drive ratio.. however a 225-50 has so little sidewall and so little contact pacth that its got to be hurting you. you've already got the rims, step up to a 255-50-16 and you'll see way reduced 60' times

not sure about the shift points, but the short tire does essentially raise your final drive ratio.. however a 225-50 has so little sidewall and so little contact pacth that its got to be hurting you. you've already got the rims, step up to a 255-50-16 and you'll see way reduced 60' times

actually im just kinda holding out right now, im getting 15 inch pro star rims this winter, but im going back to a 26 inch tall tire that is also 9.5 inch wide.

it is modded, but not as well as one might think. it has mild ported heads with stock valves, a mild cam, full exaust, 3.73 gears and a 3500 stall.

and yea, mine ran 15.8 stock.

14's arent bad, but it still has more left in it. the headers i have on the car now cant flow enough for stock car past 5100 rpm, let alone mine (plus mine doesnt shift until 6K). I have bigger fuel injectors for it cause a few guys i know that are running the same cam i am (with stock heads) are maxing out their injectors. Ive also been told by a few people that the slicks im using on it are hurting me cause they are to small and its hurting my shift points and such (tuned for 26 inch tall tire and slicks are 24.6 inch).

This car should be at LEAST at mid 13 car by time i get all that corrected.

Wow, that is a nice mods list. I gotta give you props for sticking with the platform. I would have bailed and swapped a V8 in, or better yet gone F/I .

I'm all out mod bang for buck.

:cool:

Last time I heard he ran a high 12. and two months later he lost to my buddies low 13 second integra from a dig a few months ago.

Everything is different on the street.

true on the street your TT cobra would be faster then a mustang gt ;)

I reconnected the turbo to intercooler coupler, not the best time to talk shit ;)

Sad thing is, I didn't cut corners there. That is an HP design failure, I'm going to fix that tomorrow.

3192'

1020' above sea level

84* F

82% humidity

29.92 inches Hg

That was at 12:30pm.

not sure where you got that info but yesterdays high was only 73* i got this from weather.com http://www.weather.com/weather/pastweather/hourly/USOH1071?stn=0&when=081008 and weather underground came up with the samething.

DA would have been around 1898