Kil Kare Official Times.

thorne

My best today was far from my all time best. I ran a 13.1. Everytime I got a good launch i missed 3rd. I was talking to draco after wards he said with my fubard motor mounts the tranny was shifting.

But I had a great time my wife got some good videos.

Best new commer had to be Doc. Runnin 12.10's with the top down.

I'll get the videos up once the wife gets them off the camera. I had a great time even if I could not best myself.

BTW Launch Control is not as great as it would seem.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13.87 @ 94.xx Lol. Fuck it, car had issues but I had fun.

Edit: That was first pass ever and I was braking way way too early. Then I started fucking the car up :cool:

I had fun I was kinda disappointed they had no clue we were coming, I was also kinda disappointed I did not break a 12.9. I swear I had the perfect launch and 1st to second then hrmm third is ohh there third is.

I think a thanks goes to sam for running the waterbox a good part of the day and helping get shit going.

-Short hand NO ONE WAS THERE ! sam knew the manager and we started track work before anyone else was there.

I think I'm done with 1/4 mile, I will run it like cr track days and shit but the cars mods will not in anyway be focused towards it at this point. I like it but man going around turns is more fun and my platform deserves more then to be a drag car.

Wow! The track day at Kil-Kare was lotsa fun. My thanks go to my coaches: TE7two, V8 Beast, ND2RACE, starkmaster03, Brady@PPC, and Thorne. (Yes, I had to have the whole process explained to me, step-by-step, and ND2RACE let me ride as his passenger once before I tried it on my own).

My first run EVER was also my best of the day: 11.88 @ 117 mph. I got 8 runs total, all between 11.88 and 12.22. I believe the car is significantly faster than that, I just had problems getting along with the intrusive electronic stability program (can't be switched entirely off).

Yep, I did two runs with the top down and the back massage on. :cool:

I wish more CR members would have attended--fast or not so fast, I think everyone had a good time. People were friendly and courteous, no ricer behavior, good conversations over sandwiches while the motors cooled a bit. Hats off to the organizers.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/July%20cars/SLfront.jpg

I had a great time. I had a best of 14.58 @ 92. I guess thats not too bad for a heavy crew cab 4x4.

It was awesome getting to meet some of you guys and watch you run. Some of you have some really cool cars.

Thanks for the thanks Doc. I dont think I helped you out any though. I was definitaly impressed with your car. That thing is just insane.

Anyway, thanks for all that put this together it was great.

I had fun I was kinda disappointed they had no clue we were coming, I was also kinda disappointed I did not break a 12.9. I swear I had the perfect launch and 1st to second then hrmm third is ohh there third is.

I think a thanks goes to sam for running the waterbox a good part of the day and helping get shit going.

-Short hand NO ONE WAS THERE ! sam knew the manager and we started track work before anyone else was there.

I think I'm done with 1/4 mile, I will run it like cr track days and shit but the cars mods will not in anyway be focused towards it at this point. I like it but man going around turns is more fun and my platform deserves more then to be a drag car.

Hey it was no problem at all. I am glad he came up there, and I knew everyone was anxious to get goin so me and Josh did all we can to get it started asap. I do wanna say this, people need to learn to stick in the groove when launching their car, I saw abunch of cars that could of done alot better had they stayed in the groove instead of just goin wherever.

Hey it was no problem at all. I am glad he came up there, and I knew everyone was anxious to get goin so me and Josh did all we can to get it started asap. I do wanna say this, people need to learn to stick in the groove when launching their car, I saw abunch of cars that could of done alot better had they stayed in the groove instead of just goin wherever.

I heart you.

ran with the nittos did so so.. it was like launching on water even with funny car burnouts.

Car was consistant as hell like normal

12.07@117.2

12.07@117.14

12.10@118.42

12.11@117.49

12.15@117.14

12.21@118.42

12.22@118.18

11.74 @ 115.4 was my best real close to the best its ever ran (11.73), had a good time even thou one of our crew busted an axle.

my buddy George Butler ran 11.27 with his 81 cutlass.

Sounds like the car was running well. Who broke an axle?

oh and this was the first time ever at teh track on a bike, wierdddd feeling but love it

thanks for the tips sam picked up some massive mph god i need a 1000!!!

Anytime Paul, you gotta remember with the smaller CC bikes you need to leave on full fucking tilt to keep in the power band. Riding that clutch out is a big help.

Guest tbutera2112
my dad wants to race me at the oct 3rd one, so i will have my new pump in..ordered it a few minutes ago so i will definately be out next time....oh and for whoever asked, the fastest passes were high 9s....i saw a red foxbody do it, and supposedly the cuda did too but i didnt see the run

Thanks Sam and Andrew for helping with the water box and such. I didn't know it was because they failed to supply personnel.

My best was a 10.98@126, 1.65 60', then the car kept getting slightly slower as the heat of the day and my back-to-back passes kept the car hot (11.00, 11.22, 11.26 @ 123-125). I notice a definite difference between low 80s and high 50s temperature-wise outside.

Thanks to everyone for showing up and making this happen. I too was disappointed with the late-start, but the track owner manned up and cut some $$$, which we're gonna use for a cookout later in the year and towards Trails in October.

Oh yeah, 14.0 in Brian's stock WS6. I forgot, you can't launch a stock converter like a stall :lol: