CR Fall Track Day '08 at NTR!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last pass of the day was against you... you ran a 15.96 @ 90.70

Yeah, I couldnt get into 2nd gear. I didnt have a very good day today. Im still trying to learn how to launch with my new clutch/flywheel and drag radials. I only bested a 14.9 for the day.

KX didn't pass tech because it doesn't have a chain guard.

Haters.

kenny u should of just put my number on ur bike lol and the chain came off my bike hit mike in the back and the bike in the tail and never touched the chain guard.... so why have it??? lol

didnt hurt the cases at all hit them but didnt bust them BUT the inner clutch basket junk and all the steels fucked

p.s thanks for putting the track day on had fun other then my toy braking like some of the others but i hope most of ur guys fixes is as easy as mine

Guest tbutera2112
thanks for organizing the event!! hopefully ill have the car back out next race season, but its looking like spring 2010 will be the next time the cars on the road now...with a new motor and trans, and now a rear end

kenny u should of just put my number on ur bike lol and the chain came off my bike hit mike in the back and the bike in the tail and never touched the chain guard.... so why have it??? lol

didnt hurt the cases at all hit them but didnt bust them BUT the inner clutch basket junk and all the steels fucked

p.s thanks for putting the track day on had fun other then my toy braking like some of the others but i hope most of ur guys fixes is as easy as mine

oh dude the 85 is getting some kind of custom "legal" guard for next time

beuuuuuuuuulieve dat

I will tell you what happened. Car went lean and there is now a hole in #1 or #2 piston. Anyone wanna take bets? I would be ready to order some new pistons. Sucks but I know thats what happened.

From what Mike told me about it that diagnosis sounds dead-on. We have seen a few now do the exact same thing -- most on 150+ shot of nitrous and pump gas.

Jeff

Right foot to the floor, pick up left foot as fast as possible. Right foot never comes up off of the floor.

l do that when i get my rear fixed... looks like the traction loc went out.

i need to figure this problem with the nitrous out too.

• Casper unpinned this topic