CR Fall Track Day '08 at NTR!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys know what the track prep is going to be like? Are they spraying the whole way? 330'? Any plans to respray after x amount of time? It's looking to be a nice day but a little cold. Our car likes to treat NTR like a slalom course so I was just curious:)

I'm not signed up for the track day because of work but I will be racing tnt that night. I get off work at 2 so will I be able to head over and spectate the track day and just pay the $15 for that night? I just don't want to get there at 2 to watch and them not let me in even though I'll be racing the night tnt.

HEy guys i know the Buckeyegoats guys who are going are bringing stuff to grill out.. Maybe we can all just grill out together. I know one of use is bringing a grill..

See u all tomorrow..

Hey Mike C. I know when Buckeyegoats had there drag day at NT about a month or so ago they preped the whole track and re-preped it half way thought the day..

Rode Thornes bike to a blistering 12.8 @ 104...

R1 went 9.6 with me riding, sonny went 9.5.

Track prep was decent I thought, actually prolly the best it has ever been at trails.

i thought it was ok at first, but i couldnt get traction for shit as the day went on.

A big thanks to everyone who helped me make the best of my day, Paul for letting me take a pass on his bike (I beat Thorne), Jeff for towing my car home, Doc, Chad and everyone pushing my car, and everyone who put the event together.

• Casper unpinned this topic