My Shit Got Stolen Again

OneToEnvy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy said he can get the Python with two way remote for $150 or so.

Thats sweet keep me posted on that.

i also wonder how my insurance company is going to feel. i just made this exact same claim 3 weeks ago. i feel like there going to give me a hard time, but isent that t wat i have insurance for??

Last time I was downtown I gave the parking lot attendant a 20 spot to keep an eye on my car. He didnt understand a damn word I said until I showed him the money, then he told me to park right next to his little hut. Needless to say my car was fine in the 4 hours it sat there.

That sucks man, I really hate that shit, I mean its like they actually try to cause as much damage as they can in the process of stealing your shit.

Need to get yourself one of these.

http://www.cinecultist.com/archives/cougar.jpg

That fucking suck, I'm sure most of us can relate. And you're right, it's not really the money just the fact that people take things that don’t belong to them and they think they have that right. I'd love to catch someone trying to break into my car... :mad:

Like I said before the car gets too much attention, you would be a fool to put another After Market radio in it. I have had kids pose in front of my car for photos in parking lots. I don't mind, it comes with owning the car. I'm sure Ferrari owners have it way worse. :)

I use Compustar, their made by Firsttech. I bought the Canadian Version from ebay, they have longer distances and more features. I also have a dealers programmer for it so I can program the Auxilaries to the system.

i have this too, and i love it... although i've had it for a while and i've already had to replace the antenna (after it locked me out and wouldnt let me start the car!) but i do recommend it... 2 way remote ftw ;)

My stock wrx has a alarm with bump sensors. No matter what if you want the radio the alarm anit stopping shit. Since your car should have already had one one the noise did not make them stop the firzst time what makes you think some crappy 150$ 2way is going to make it any better.

Nothing will prevent them from getting stolen...been there done that got over it and stopped putting nice shit in my cars because or lowlifes. Alarms no one cares about or will pay any mind to and a good theif knows how to disable it anyway so it is simply money wasted.

Crack-heads don't care, and they'll do whatever to get inside. We had a car's window smashed out...in broad daylight...right in front of windows at the gym with about 30 treadmills facing the parking lot...just to get a cheap cell phone that was sitting in view.

The whole gym should have turned out and beaten him to a pulp.

well i guess most of you are right. I should just get a stock set up. I think im going to claim it and sell it off and go factory. I dont listen to my shit that loud anyways. I dont know. (SpaceGhost) is right People ask me about my car all the time. It dose atract alot of attention. I think i will return to stock or atleast very cheap single din so i can run the rest of my audio before it gets stolen TOO :(. FUUUUCCCCKKKKK i hate theives.

I did that years ago and the only result was a completely bloody front seat after their failed attempt. :mad::) FUCK thieves. I say booby trap the bitch.

I read a story where a guy wired his airbags to his radio and when some guy broke into his car again his air bags went off and knocked the guy out lol. I can't stand people who have to steal because they can't get their own shit on their own.