614streets S10 painted today 8-30-2008 No 56k

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets
the s10 does look good. have you ever tried auto body pannels? they used to be in columbus now they are in cincy and cleveland. their parts fit prety good too.

i thought the s10 had a supercharger.

i wanted to race you with the camaro. just a 355. its my new street car. since the turbo is in the s10 now.

Haven't tried ABP , looked them up though.

It does have a supercharger its a max 25 Fageol supercharger , but it is only a 173 ci v6 and I built it as a cruiser. I do have cal tracs , slicks, and a dedicated nitrous system for it but I never did block or bottom end upgrades other than TRW forged pistons in this vin R block. Could I have bought a bowtie 4 bolt 2.8 block , solid roller cam , turbo , and mpfi , and had Bob Mccray rework the heads, yes, but building two cars at once isnt cheap and the Nova gets the most funds(less limited).

Let me finish up the nova then we can line up any car you have.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 614Streets
All new weatherstripping , every single piece! New locks and handles , new bumper and moulding , new grille and emblem , new spoiler under bumper, shooting for the columbus zoo show to debut it. It looks disgusting.

Guest 614Streets
LOVE it! Looks sweet dude.

Are you gonna get new mirrors while you're at it?

No because I love the dumbo factory mirrors , I think the only good mirrors other than , are the sy ty mirrors