Racing? Not this place......

Cordell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already took a few passes at trails, I'm slow. Peep the sig, I can't break 15's stock. On the street I can do perfect launches (but I don't do that kinda stuff :p) when I'm at trails I always wheelhop, a lot.

thats cause the track has more traction then the street....

ls= vtec

lsx= gm power

your car is a weak limp of what lsx pwr would be. i am going to get an lsx poweredd car, it just will be at half the price you paid, and 10x faster. enjoy that car payment lil nuts

O so sry i didnt kno we were still in the lil leagues of cars but you kno what the hell i meant!

We younger guys arent pussy's we just have slow cars. Ill race anybody and lose... with a smile on.

we ALL don't have slow cars :D ...and what do you consider younger guys?

I race quite often but haven't been to a CR track day yet because it seems that very few people here would like to see a honda at one of there track days. Like we are wasting there time or something...just a feeling I get, sorry.

we ALL don't have slow cars :D ...and what do you consider younger guys?

I race quite often but haven't been to a CR track day yet because it seems that very few people here would like to see a honda at one of there track days. Like we are wasting there time or something...just a feeling I get, sorry.

Don't like ricers. Civics can be cool, but it doesn't happen very often. Sorry but there isn't much form to a Honda, but work in some funtion and you might have something. You just have to deal with the stereotypes. Civic=ricer, Mustangs=dime a dozen, F-bodys=fast :p

Guest tbutera2112
Don't like ricers. Civics can be cool, but it doesn't happen very often. Sorry but there isn't much form to a Honda, but work in some funtion and you might have something. You just have to deal with the stereotypes. Civic=ricer, Mustangs=dime a dozen, F-bodys=fast :p

:wtf: theres more fbodys around than mustangs

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3175/hatersball03300019xc.jpg

What can be said about an fbody that hasn't already been said about a homo oriented , down syndrome child. They are slow and gay.

I am the most diabolical hater. I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know what kind of lsx powered vehicle you call that - but I hate you too.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3175/hatersball03300019xc.jpg

What can be said about an fbody that hasn't already been said about a homo oriented , down syndrome child. They are slow and gay.

I am the most diabolical hater. I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know what kind of lsx powered vehicle you call that - but I hate you too.

im going home so i can put water in your mamas dish.

btw, your mama wears underwear with dickholes in them

lets get someone elses car thats not a vette or f-body and race.

Pete Ricart though he was hot shit since he does alot of racing, owned him by a second in the same car :D

i would also bet i run the 1/4 faster in your car than you can, its a weight advantage lol.

bet i wiegh less than you bub.

really though i wanna see phils lt1 with some money into it everyones got ls1 an ls2;s phil with his little lt1 is kinda interestin get your tranny fixed fool

There's atleast 2 fast LT1s on this board still. I take that back, I think more like 3. I think Joe has the fastest (Nitrousbird), but I'm not sure.

You don't like ricers that's fine(whatever you consider that to be) but you are complaining about people not talking about racing anymore but I've noticed that anybody with a 4cyl or import on here gets bashed somehow by someone. And that's exactly why I haven't signed up for any track days because I'm sure if we show up most people will wonder what we are even doing there and I don't want that. If you go to the track on a friday night more imports/sport compacts make the staging lanes than anything else. When I first got my hatch I was out there running mid/high 15's just like a lot of other people but at least I was out there then you call cars like ours out there running those times ricers???

You don't like ricers that's fine(whatever you consider that to be) but you are complaining about people not talking about racing anymore but I've noticed that anybody with a 4cyl or import on here gets bashed somehow by someone. And that's exactly why I haven't signed up for any track days because I'm sure if we show up most people will wonder what we are even doing there and I don't want that. If you go to the track on a friday night more imports/sport compacts make the staging lanes than anything else. When I first got my hatch I was out there running mid/high 15's just like a lot of other people but at least I was out there then you call cars like ours out there running those times ricers???

if you go to the track day you won't get bashed, on the forum or there. if you show your not a ricer you will be fine. since most "bashers" don't know you personally, you get labled as a ricer because of what you drive. got out there make some passes, get to know some people, don't do anything stupid and you will be fine.

Giving out handjobs helps as well