Columbus born 03 Mustang v6

Guest JCroz91

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Srsly ... stop posting in noob threads.

sorry mr. moderator! oh thats right you ain't one. btw if a mod wants me to quit then he will send a private message letting me know. until then SSSSHHHHH! Find something productive to talk about. to many to worried about what the guy/girl next to them is doing. worry about yourself and life will be less stressful. Thank you and have a good day.

JJ

• Downvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
stock...suck it up and pay the $40 and come to oct 3rd track day...if you do, maybe people will +rep you so you can actually become a member here, the way its going now with that little red box, you will never see the rest of the site

he says hes spinning. at the start. its and auto tho. so idk. it has subs in the trunk though?? i dont know if they weight difference would make a bigg difference in times.

im just proud i got him to go with a v8. he was driving around in a lil integra ls and went through about 3 motors in it haha he was running like 16.5's in that little bad boy hahaha

Guest tbutera2112
he says hes spinning. at the start. its and auto tho. so idk. it has subs in the trunk though?? i dont know if they weight difference would make a bigg difference in times.

.1 for every 100lbs...and just because its auto doesnt mean he can drive...it means he needs to learn to launch it...i havent been to the track in this car yet, but on the street it launches without spinning, i just cant dump the clutch from 3grand

yeah that was his first time ever at the track. im pretty sure the GT's have an 1800 stall so i told him to launch at 1500 but he doesnt race much so i dont think he knows what hes doing.

who needs a car to get chicks?

Nobody wants to bang in a pinto, especially in h.s. When you graduate it will be a plasma. and after that, we'll im not there yet, but Ill let you know. Girls like guys with nice shit, and in highschool, you don't own anything but your car, so you tell me. I didn't have a car in h.s. i had a 35 year old truck that did better than the starting qb, i'm just saying.

Guest tbutera2112
yeah that was his first time ever at the track. im pretty sure the GT's have an 1800 stall so i told him to launch at 1500 but he doesnt race much so i dont think he knows what hes doing.

yea their stall is 1700-1800 i cant remember, what was his 60'?...gears/exhaust gt should atleast break 13s...thats what im hoping for out of mine with the all season tires i have on...it does spin going into second though

are the v6 mustangs open diff?

yeah my rear end sux! haha i have a ford racing posi in the garage. but my trannies going out so i have another tranny in the garage too and im just going to put them both in all at once after the racing season

Guest tbutera2112

horrible 60' times...not sure if ill do much better my first few passes though...

why does this guy have -rep? i just repped him and now its in the grey...there has been far worse people sign up here and they get in, but this guy doesnt seem so bad...who cares if he has a v6 mustang with drag radials? they made it faster, if he was chirping gears while spraying and now hes not im sure they shaved some time off...hell, his car is faster than quite a few 15-17 sec cars here...

i drove a camaro when i was 17.. its amazing how people get smarter as they grow up.

haha nice sig... and yeah a lot of people make mistake on there first cars lol its ok. i made the biggest one of buying a sixer but im doing what i can

haha girls do love the trucks... haha cant argue that one.

Y,ea but it was a nice one, original but nice... and i would beat the rice. I had a T/A and for some reason it didn't turn the heads like my '72 did. The girls dad's liked it more than they did. With a car like yours i'd keeping guessing, no1 knows what you have at the light and that it someways is more cool than a z06