Columbus born 03 Mustang v6

Guest JCroz91

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill give you some plus rep cause you're taking all this in stride. I'm still waiting for g/f pics, but Ill let that slide for now. Plus your car at least looks clean. Don't make me regret it by being a dumbass like most kids your age.

Wasn't there a kid like this a couple months ago.... He had a buddie too. He also drove a v6 stang, and was awfully proud of racing it.

And some advice: get rid of the 3.8 babges, chicks dig the rumble.... and w/o the badges you might have a chance, when the cars off.

if it was up around polaris then yeah it was me. haha i have an NMRA drag racing sticker across the top of my windsheild now because i race the NMRA races a week or so ago.

Yeah it must of been you it was in the polaris area. The car looked nice. I didnt know everyone on here owned a Z06 vette when they were 17.

Wasn't there a kid like this a couple months ago.... He had a buddie too. He also drove a v6 stang, and was awfully proud of racing it.

And some advice: get rid of the 3.8 babges, chicks dig the rumble.... and w/o the badges you might have a chance, when the cars off.

who needs a car to get chicks?

haha yeah iv thought about it.. but i dont know what else to put over the whole? ha it has a little rumble to it under 3000rpms but after 3300-58000 its pretty raspy :(

Ill give you some plus rep cause you're taking all this in stride. I'm still waiting for g/f pics, but Ill let that slide for now. Plus your car at least looks clean. Don't make me regret it by being a dumbass like most kids your age.

He won't, if he does I will beat his arse! The Dumbass department is always left for me! (btw, hes my brother)

• Downvote 1

Any long term mod plans?

SC/Turbo?

yepp a lot of v6 guys are putting the m112 off the termi's on their sixers. so thats what i really want to do. they are puting down like 320rwhp with the m112 and stock bottom end. id be happy with that being in HS for now. that "should" go on over winter. but we all know how easy plans change. once i do that the N2O is going to go