Columbus born 03 Mustang v6

Guest JCroz91

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site, nice car, dont mind the assholes on here who have nothing better to do than flame on a 17 year old who seems to have his head on straight, and at least does his racing at the track. Unfortunately this site is full of them, but the majority of people on here are cool.

Cam, you typing this shit in school? I'm gonna beat your ass when you get home, and cut out the color shit.

Cam, you typing this shit in school? I'm gonna beat your ass when you get home, and cut out the color shit.

I have no clue what your talking about......But o.k. sence everybody is crying about it

Welcome to the site, nice car, dont mind the assholes on here who have nothing better to do than flame on a 17 year old who seems to have his head on straight, and at least does his racing at the track. Unfortunately this site is full of them, but the majority of people on here are cool.

lol thanks... ha i just like forums. im on 3.8 mustang all the time trying to learn all i can. Iv learned that i cant listen to everyone because most people i meet have no idea what they are talking about. Most forum guys do though. I thinks its a little rediculus when people try to talk to me about cars in schools and they keep talking but i know idea what they are talking about. i just let them go... haha

I thought it was funny, oh wait, now your typing this shit at work?

You want 2 ass whoppins today?

Get to work, and get off line!

Look here SIR.....its like so not busy......Stay at home...LOL

I would but $40 is a lot to race. i owe the rents over $1000 for insurance for the year and they wont get off my back because of it. i need to save the $ and the N2O for the next couple MOFC races. Youll prob see me once or twice more out at trails during there weds night races if they are still having them when they reopen

I would but $40 is a lot to race. i owe the rents over $1000 for insurance for the year and they wont get off my back because of it. i need to save the $ and the N2O for the next couple MOFC races. Youll prob see me once or twice more out at trails during there weds night races if they are still having them when they reopen

1. Every post you make causes a severe migrain to the reader

2. I can't believe you proudly put "3.8" on the side of the mustang. I mean seriously ?

3. Go away

i know what ya mean about bein broke. i think this comming wednsday is the last for the year, but i could be wrong.

i know what ya mean about bein broke. i think this comming wednsday is the last for the year, but i could be wrong.

i called them yesterday and they told me they are undergoing repairs or something and the 24th is going to be when they reopen if everything goes well

2. I can't believe you proudly put "3.8" on the side of the mustang. I mean seriously ?

3. Go away

And your first car was a what?

And I guess you wern't too proud of it huh?

3. Go away

ha i only put it on cuz i had the stock 3 bar and the running horse on the side but i was washing is and my car and the thing i wash my car with caught the horse's tail in its loops and ripped it off. and theres a big whole in the side so i had to cover it up. i was going to put a nitrous injection bar under it but i decided not to.

[http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/jcroz91/n549471393_1029768_217.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/jcroz91/n549471393_1029767_9869.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/jcroz91/n549471393_359752_6082.jpg

Before i lowered it. ^^^^ 100% stock

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/jcroz91/n549471393_359754_6636j.jpg

Still no pix of it with the DR's

I think i saw this car the other day.....I remember the badges being 3.8

if it was up around polaris then yeah it was me. haha i have an NMRA drag racing sticker across the top of my windsheild now because i race the NMRA races a week or so ago.