Columbus born 03 Mustang v6

Guest JCroz91

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Not what I heard. Heard you have it in your car and it straight doesn't work mr. big 10

not defending him, but theres no way he would hit low 14s without the bottle...gtfo...why are you still around? does anyone like you? show us your tits, youre 18 now....and please dont PM me again e-thuggin me to death lol

Not what I heard. Heard you have it in your car and it straight doesn't work mr. big 10

what doesnt work? wtf r u talking about? i nitrous bar is a badge that would go under the 3.8. and if u mean the nitrous.. yes its in my car. and yes it works? wtf? where the fuck do u get ur info? maybe u should look shit up before u talk shit colleen

Guest tbutera2112
for one it says to post pictures! two... dont get pissed at me CUZ you arent up to the modern day slang of the internet! and im not saying u wont catch me.. my cars slow as fuck u fucking moron! its a 14 sec car! lmao all im saying is im happy with what i have. if u want to shit all over my pride thats all u but im not going to agree with it. oh yeah AND I BOUGHT THAT CAR WITH MY OWN FUCKING $ U JOKE ASS BITCH SO IF U WANT TO TALK MORE SHIT ABOUT CALLING ME A LIL MOMMIES BOY U LET ME KNOW WHEN U FIND ANOTHER 17 YEAR OLD WITH A $13,000 CAR THAT HE PAID FOR ALONG WITH INSURANCE AND GAS! i buy my own clothes and food to u joker fuck so get the fuck off the 17 year olds back whos more sucessful than u ya cock sucking fuck bag!

all caps, and so many cuss words is a sure way to get -repped lol

http://thespecial.ca/ts/capslock.jpg

not defending him, but theres no way he would hit low 14s without the bottle...gtfo...why are you still around? does anyone like you? show us your tits, youre 18 now....and please dont PM me again e-thuggin me to death lol

lol u dont wanna see her tits. haha she thinks shes a playa now LMAO yeah idk y shes on here either

all caps, and so many cuss words is a sure way to get -repped lol

http://thespecial.ca/ts/capslock.jpg

lol idc about - feedback anymore. i really dont want to be a part of this site ha u and about 3 other ppl are the only ppl i have respect for on here

Guest tbutera2112
lol u dont wanna see her tits. haha she thinks shes a playa now LMAO yeah idk y shes on here either

you know what she looks like? she posted a pic of a bunch of cheerleaders...ill link it to here, you tell me which one she is since she didnt say...then ill make the call

Guest tbutera2112
lol idc about - feedback anymore. i really dont want to be a part of this site ha u and about 3 other ppl are the only ppl i have respect for on here

people here are cool as hell...we all just talk shit on the computer

you know what she looks like? she posted a pic of a bunch of cheerleaders...ill link it to here, you tell me which one she is since she didnt say...then ill make the call

yeah i know who she is... she lives kinda close to me. shes just a girl thats into cars and wants to learn about them but doesnt know anything

I didn't even wanna read all the bashing :lol: I'm going to skip forward and say nothing. I'm speachless on how to express my dissapointment.

yeah dissapointment in thoes other fuckers... dont even try to shit on me.

for one it says to post pictures! two... dont get pissed at me CUZ you arent up to the modern day slang of the internet! and im not saying u wont catch me.. my cars slow as fuck u fucking moron! its a 14 sec car! lmao all im saying is im happy with what i have. if u want to shit all over my pride thats all u but im not going to agree with it. oh yeah AND I BOUGHT THAT CAR WITH MY OWN FUCKING $ U JOKE ASS BITCH SO IF U WANT TO TALK MORE SHIT ABOUT CALLING ME A LIL MOMMIES BOY U LET ME KNOW WHEN U FIND ANOTHER 17 YEAR OLD WITH A $13,000 CAR THAT HE PAID FOR ALONG WITH INSURANCE AND GAS! i buy my own clothes and food to u joker fuck so get the fuck off the 17 year olds back whos more sucessful than u ya cock sucking fuck bag!

Nevermind positive rep... this post just granted you access to the board!!!! Now go get em tiger :p

Originally Posted by SonicStang03

http://www.mideastyouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/tweek1.JPG