Naked boy in daughter's room. What to do?

MrMeanGreen

Gets dumber by the year I think.

The one I couldnt believe the most was the recent one about the AR15 going full auto because of manaf. failure. Dude is now sitting in federal prison because of it :confused: This country sucks sometimes, really.

He had a full auto sear in the gun, he was a dumb ass

Edit: he also had a 3 position safety (selector)

He was just asking for slamfires and there is all kinds of other shit posted all over the internet that he got away with

With all of the stupid shit that goes on these days and they are going to charge a dad who thought his daughter was in trouble? Assuming this is all true, how the f*ck don't you know about it after a year? Conflicting questions on an issue with very little story. If the dad really thought his daughter was in trouble, why would he stop and ask for an I.D.? This is retarded. I'm with the dad on this.

Assuming this is all true, how the f*ck don't you know about it after a year?

I would assume that there are things your parents still dont know to this day about you? I know there are many things that I did for a very long time (over a year) and my parents to this day dont know about them.

I would assume that there are things your parents still dont know to this day about you? I know there are many things that I did for a very long time (over a year) and my parents to this day dont know about them.

Of course there are things that went on that they didn't know about, but with the comments I was assuming that the kid had been sneaking into their house for that long. Of course rethinking that, that most likely wasn't the case. I still would have assumed the worst about a naked guy at the foot of my daughter's bed.