1981 Camaro-whats it worth?

coltboostin

I have a guy that wants to trade me a 81 Camaro for the BMW, I have the BMW up for $2300 for reference.

Its a Supposed Z28, but it does not seem to have the Z28 aero. 350, 4bl carb, turbo 400. Minimal rust, interior is OK, not much attention to details in the engine bay.

Im not a huge fan of the front end, and have not found ONE freakin pick of one I think looks "hot". Dumped, wheesl..ect. Whats your guys' take?

Yes, but white. No T tops.

He says it s a Z28, but it does not seem to have that lower spoiler. Can anyone tell if its a real Z from the vin?

I think you would need the build codes. Check out nastyz28.com for some info...I forget how we found out on mine but I think it had something to do with the console or trunk or something....Mine did not have the lower spoiler either, but it was a Z28...they came with them from the factory but like mine, someone may have taken them off that one you are looking at. Sorry I cant be more help. Its been too long and Ive slept since then.... ;)