The I anit got any power crew.

thorne

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LJ - power never really went out. flickered a couple times, but never out for more than a couple seconds. coming home tonight, lights were out at havens corner and waggoner, but the new light on waggoner towards broad was back on.

i didnt realize so much was out. since ive had power, i didnt even think to watch the news to see how bad it was...watching 2 and a half men now, they've been running school closings constantly

LJ - power never really went out. flickered a couple times, but never out for more than a couple seconds. coming home tonight, lights were out at havens corner and waggoner, but the new light on waggoner towards broad was back on.

i didnt realize so much was out. since ive had power, i didnt even think to watch the news to see how bad it was...watching 2 and a half men now, they've been running school closings constantly

:lol:

About 3 weeks ago, the whole township was out....except for your damn apartment complex

still no power. my neighbors across the street have power, traffic lights have power and the houses a block south of me have power jesus this is getting old. its very weird taking a shit by candle light if i say so myself 32 hours with no power ftl

The only problem I've had was that the power flickered off and on twice but thats it. It's weird because the light at Broad and Waggoner is still not working and thats right by me. So traffic sucks at times.

lucky me, my g/f leaves for work about an hour before me, and sent me a text saying the lights were out from waggoner to krogers at RNA. i went thru the neighborhood, behind kroger and out mcdonalds and it took me about an extra 2 minutes than it usually does with the lights working

LJ - i guess im just a lucky guy. a while ago, the whole complex was out, but across the street was on. must be a different grid. i was nervous coming home since all of havens corner was out, but once i turned onto waggoner and could see the gas station light was on, score!

lucky me, my g/f leaves for work about an hour before me, and sent me a text saying the lights were out from waggoner to krogers at RNA. i went thru the neighborhood, behind kroger and out mcdonalds and it took me about an extra 2 minutes than it usually does with the lights working

LJ - i guess im just a lucky guy. a while ago, the whole complex was out, but across the street was on. must be a different grid. i was nervous coming home since all of havens corner was out, but once i turned onto waggoner and could see the gas station light was on, score!

yep last time the gas station was also on... it was strange as Subway and Casa Fiesta never went out yesterday

power came back on after 24hrs in hilliard(roberts and Hill.Roam area)

hells muafuikn yahs for boredom sex

my gfs parents live in westerville. While the power was down they made sure to turn on every outside light with their 5500 generator to piss the neighbors off.

guess y2k preparedness paid off 9 years later

Sawmill Road lights are out after Hard Road, going north to just before Sawmill Parkway. Took a while to get through, but I will say, it's the first time I've been impressed with Columbus Drivers.

Most everyone I was around actually knew the rules and it was a rather smooth 4 way stop at every intersection.

I'm having a mega cookout tonight for the neighbors w/out power like myself....I'm grilling ALL the meat that needs to be used by today. Steaks, ribs, chiken...2 lobster tails, catfish filets....Tonight the night....Good, but i'm PISSED!!!!