Dems, Are You Gonna Lose This One?

ImUrOBGYN

How the fuck am I liberal. Because I think it's stupid to waste money on other countries and then turn around and bitch about spending it on our country. thats pretty liberal I guesse.

Because I believe in small goverment?

Because I believe in less spending.

Because I believe in ron paul?

I'm not a liberal I just like shooting holes in mccain's bullshit which is basicly bushes bullshit recycled.

I took your Life support referance and twisted it for you thats all. I would think as a mccain supporter you would have no problem with me twisting your words to suite my needs.

The "life support" remark was referring to my hatred of all these ridiculous government programs and the common liberal desire to have a government that works for you. It shouldn't be there to watch over and parent you. I'd like no government at all if I could trust other people, to be honest. But that won't happen ever. And calling me a Mccain supporter is just sad. You clearly don't pay attention or read outside of your mind.

The answer to the thread question, btw, is yes. And we will deal with another four years of further class division as governmental bodies are manipulated by the big business lobby.

Had Senator McCain come out to run for the position, I would have been behind him. He did not and is now the pupet against which he advocated against only a few years ago.

I'm also not too sure about the usage of "hero" here. A "hero" is somebody who saves lives. McCain got shot down and captured. It seems to me that all he did was endanger more lives by failing in his mission. Failure doesn't make you a Hero. It just makes you a veteran like every other soldier. Either way, military service doesn't really matter to me when it comes to being president.

The author of this blurb, is nearly as dense as it comes.

I don't mind those whose opinions are swayed by some tom and jerry posting on the internet, but honestly this is outrageous.

History lays a path to the future, and with out our service men and women where would we be today? Certainly not the worlds most powerful country. To say a soliders capture is mearly a scapegoat for blame is damn right frustrating to me.

A person who is trying to better your way a life, a person who believes in the ideas our country was founded on, that is a person you should respect, no matter the cirumstance (to say their failed mission is a cause to abandon them is just incredible, and claim there caputre is just a burden... amazing), they are trying to maintain the standards of life we have more then become complacent with in this country. Hero or no hero, McCain and all other veterns wether they *failed* their mission or completed it deserve the same respect.

A hero is more then just a life saver, although its a very lehman term these days; a hero is defined by a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities, not just in this simple cretins eyes as a life saver.

Maybe I am a little to jingoistic, but that quote just set me off.

The author of this blurb, is nearly as dense as it comes.

I don't mind those whose opinions are swayed by some tom and jerry posting on the internet, but honestly this is outrageous.

History lays a path to the future, and with out our service men and women where would we be today? Certainly not the worlds most powerful country. To say a soliders capture is mearly a scapegoat for blame is damn right frustrating to me.

A person who is trying to better your way a life, a person who believes in the ideas our country was founded on, that is a person you should respect, no matter the cirumstance (to say their failed mission is a cause to abandon them is just incredible, and claim there caputre is just a burden... amazing), they are trying to maintain the standards of life we have more then become complacent with in this country. Hero or no hero, McCain and all other veterns wether they *failed* their mission or completed it deserve the same respect.

Maybe I am a little to jingoistic, but at quote just set me off.

That one rubbed me the wrong way as well.