Rant have you ever wanted to kick your bikes ass

wnaplay1647545503

I shouldnt complain since. The bike has overall been a great bike so far. Built the bike myself for free a few years back from several wrecked bikes. I only have about $125 in the whole project and that includes the sprockets and chain I just replaced. A month ago I ordered the new sprockets and chains. Parts come in and the rear sprocket doesnt fit. Turns out I have a custom rear wheel which noone can figure out who manufactures. Search after search finally leads me to the wheels origin. I find a place to machine a sprocket to fit and I'm back in the game. Sprocket arrives today and I start to bolt it on. Now theres 6 bolts which hold this to the wheel. One of which has already had the bolt snapped off inside. No biggie, I was still able to get it to thread in enough to hold on the old sprocket. However I now bumped everything to a 525 set-up. So the shortened bolt wont fit. I figure I still have 5 good bolts holding it on until I can tear it apart this winter. Go to put the last bolt in and "snap". Now I have 2 snapped off directly across from each other. Looks like I will have to try and e-z out these bolts back out. I am going to try and do it on the bike. I will definately be switching all of these bolts to grade 8 bolts now. I want to take a sledge hammer to this damn thing sometimes.