What to do?-job frustation

Cordell

[RANT] I am going to have to find a job. I am sure I could go into many places hiring Electricians or Mechanics and get hired within a week, but I am so sick of doing bullshit. I could go wire houses, I am good at it, I liked wiring commercial buildings, but I can't get a job doing that and houses suck. If you can wire one house you can wire any house, it is so boring. I could go back to doing service on cars, but all I ever get to do mostly is change oil and hang brakes. Boring as fuck. I could go work at some "paycheck" job that would also be boring and drive me crazy but that isn't worth me waisting my time or theirs. I need challenged, a job that will frustrate the shit out me because I am trying to fix things that don't work. I want to have something to think about instead of my car all day. I don't care what it pays, I just want it to keep my attention, and make me think about what I am doing. What the hell am I supposed to do? [/RANT] :mad:

I had to rant, sorry.

Can anyone think of any alternative options for someone who can create wiring schematics in his head, work with live voltage, fix most automotive problems, and can't stand to do the same thing forever?

AEP?

KillJoy

Yeah I wish, they have a waiting list a mile long.

I got called not 2 seconds after my post to start working for R.J.Wheels as a service writer. I am going to take it, and try to get my finances together by next year, and start some evening classes.

congrats, its not like i wasnt on the phone with you when this happened or anything

Yeah yeah, stupid Verizon phone is dead now anyways.

I feel so much better now, I don't feel so depressed. I'm sure I can do this job for a while. Oh shit, this means I have to go to work tommarow :(

Damn, one minute your at my house talking about it, and less than an hour and you have something lined up. How the hell do you do that?

I don't know. I guess I'm good at interveiwing. It was the only real interveiw I've had since I quit my job.

I sure as hell do. Nothing short of all hell breaking loose is going to keep me from going.

i am so excited that you finally have a job. you were getting adicted to efi live. lol, well im going to continue to post whore ls1 tech looking for a car now

Yeah I wish, they have a waiting list a mile long.

I got called not 2 seconds after my post to start working for R.J.Wheels as a service writer. I am going to take it, and try to get my finances together by next year, and start some evening classes.

Used to work there. It was the most boring job I ever had. I was at the Sancus Blvd. location. I learned how to play Texas Hold'em and ate alot of Hooter's. Hope your good at cards and staying awake with nothing to do.

Guest tbutera2112
scott if you ever loose your job and decide you need a challenge, youre more than welcome to fix the electrical problem in my car...idk wtf is wrong with it, but it drains when its sits, and my check engine light will randomly come on for half a second like once everytime i drive it....but congrats on the job!!

They are hireing at Anhiser i mean i know there about to get bought out and all but you make killer money

Just apply at buschjobs dot com My buddy works there and make good money and they just started taking apps this month for the first time in like 3 years

[RANT] I am going to have to find a job. I am sure I could go into many places hiring Electricians or Mechanics and get hired within a week, but I am so sick of doing bullshit. I could go wire houses, I am good at it, I liked wiring commercial buildings, but I can't get a job doing that and houses suck. If you can wire one house you can wire any house, it is so boring. I could go back to doing service on cars, but all I ever get to do mostly is change oil and hang brakes. Boring as fuck. I could go work at some "paycheck" job that would also be boring and drive me crazy but that isn't worth me waisting my time or theirs. I need challenged, a job that will frustrate the shit out me because I am trying to fix things that don't work. I want to have something to think about instead of my car all day. I don't care what it pays, I just want it to keep my attention, and make me think about what I am doing. What the hell am I supposed to do? [/RANT] :mad:

I had to rant, sorry.

Can anyone think of any alternative options for someone who can create wiring schematics in his head, work with live voltage, fix most automotive problems, and can't stand to do the same thing forever?

go spank your monkey in the boss's coffee! that will make you feel better!

Guest 614Streets

Work long enough at a job that shuts down , collect unemployment, work for a guy under the table while still collecting, sell women and drugs , build a savings, rent a garage , order a lift , move tools in garge , advertise and yank trannies, make $600-1500 a week working 20-30 hours, beat off , play with wife or someone elses, eat , do it again next week. Oh and remember to reapply for the federal benifits attached to that bill bush signed so you get another few thousand dollors from the govt for free.

Oh yeah then sow he hate me on your tee shirt.

Work long enough at a job that shuts down , collect unemployment, work for a guy under the table while still collecting, sell women and drugs , build a savings, rent a garage , order a lift , move tools in garge , advertise and yank trannies, make $600-1500 a week working 20-30 hours, beat off , play with wife or someone elses, eat , do it again next week. Oh and remember to reapply for the federal benifits attached to that bill bush signed so you get another few thousand dollors from the govt for free.

Oh yeah then sow he hate me on your tee shirt.

This was funny, personal experience maybe?

I hate my life right now. Stupid fucking place let me go because they are over staffed for the work load right now. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HIRE ME???

Unemployed, car's broken, and they just gave my mother-in-law 6-12 months to live. How fucking terrific. I guess I'll start the employment process over again.