What to do?-job frustation

Cordell

Thanks guys, it just sucks. I don't even want to work in a shop now. I'm tired of not having work. Fucking economy. My brother told me yesterday that he's getting laid off too. Can't go back to construction.

you can always work on my car. it always needs something. timeout, dont you have my car right now?

Guest tbutera2112
we never did look at that did we :confused:

no sir...i went and had the battery re-checked and it was fine

i didnt have you look at it because i was in a hurry to leave your house since your siding was flying off and aiming towards my car lol

Guest Removed
no sir...i went and had the battery re-checked and it was fine

i didnt have you look at it because i was in a hurry to leave your house since your siding was flying off and aiming towards my car lol

true but i tested the draw on 2 other cars like yours and yours is higher! :p

Guest tbutera2112
true but i tested the draw on 2 other cars like yours and yours is higher! :p

oh well...when we put the motor in we can fix it...i just unhook the battery while im not driving it

Guest Removed
oh well...when we put the motor in we can fix it...i just unhook the battery while im not driving it

ill bet whatever is drawing it down will be removed for the swap anyway :D

if my trans was done we could drop my drive train in it. :bangbang:

Guest tbutera2112
ill bet whatever is drawing it down will be removed for the swap anyway :D

if my trans was done we could drop my drive train in it. :bangbang:

lol ide be afraid to break it because i sure know i couldnt pay to fix your shit! im really hoping to have this done in time to make some passes next summer...but we will see, depends how my funding goes

Guest Removed
lol ide be afraid to break it because i sure know i couldnt pay to fix your shit! im really hoping to have this done in time to make some passes next summer...but we will see, depends how my funding goes

if it breaks, it was going to anyway. im sure the trans wont. since the same one is putting up with 1500hp! :eek: id be more afraid of your rear end coming completely out! but i could always roll in the throttle like i was doing on my old chassis, and just break it half track.

famous words" i know your spraying it, it came to life after the 60' mark" :rolleyes:

No thats when i put the hammer all the way down :rolleyes::D theres not even a bottle in the car! :o