What's going to happen?

Cordell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get video. The weather looks good for boost :)

I am looking forward to next week already. I will have CRs attention, one way or another. As much as I have beat on it, at this point I want to set some new goals, and this engine is at it's limit for what I want out of it.

I am looking forward to next week already. I will have CRs attention, one way or another. As much as I have beat on it, at this point I want to set some new goals, and this engine is at it's limit for what I want out of it.

And you can thank me as well for putting that whoopin on you. Now look at ya... sprayin the shit outa that camaro.

Dont do it. The torque spike might take something out with it. Also keep in mind that I have 250 jets sitting in my garage and I can spray out of the hole. If I really really wanted to win it would be as easy as swapping jets... dedicated fuel system and progressive controller ftmfw.

Dont do it. The torque spike might take something out with it. Also keep in mind that I have 250 jets sitting in my garage and I can spray out of the hole. If I really really wanted to win it would be as easy as swapping jets... dedicated fuel system and progressive controller ftmfw.

This I am very aware of.

I really want to build a car to run consistant 10s, and I don't think the car can do it, full interior, stock bottom end, without worrying about something giving up. Anthony's car is badass, but it has a hard time with heat staying in the 10s, and i want to do it all summer long. Line up whenever no matter what and run 10s, car won't do it. So I'll try it like this, and then make it do it. ;)

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0260.jpg

Nitrous = Race Gas

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0254.jpg

Bigger Jets than what came in the kit

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0255.jpg

NGK TR-6s

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/2139000-2139999/2139483_14.jpg

It's not going to detonate, but will it take the shock?

We'll find out.

whats going to happen ur going to be paying $250 for track clean up

This I am very aware of.

I really want to build a car to run consistant 10s, and I don't think the car can do it, full interior, stock bottom end, without worrying about something giving up. Anthony's car is badass, but it has a hard time with heat staying in the 10s, and i want to do it all summer long. Line up whenever no matter what and run 10s, car won't do it. So I'll try it like this, and then make it do it. ;)

Traction may be an issue too. You can borrow my slicks if you want, I'll be running the ET streets on a 150 shot so I probably wont even need the slicks.

sounds like some one might be nervous? :bangbang:

sounds like some one might be nervous? :bangbang:

Nope, just trying to prevent a blowout... litterally.

Dont forget I ran an 11.1 on a 100 shot that ramped up over 2 seconds. 10's are just a matter of ramping the spray up over 1.5 seconds... spraying a 150... or both like I'm doing :bangbang:

Nope, just trying to prevent a blowout... litterally.

Dont forget I ran an 11.1 on a 100 shot that ramped up over 2 seconds. 10's are just a matter of ramping the spray up over 1.5 seconds... spraying a 150... or both like I'm doing :bangbang:

brint it you vs me on motor

scott if it breaks which i doubt it ill drag it home with the truck ur covered see you friday fool

If you ran a 11.36 without the spray, with a 100 shot you will be in the 10.70's depending on tires. Without a progressive controller your car is not goin to do anything but burn unless you wait to spray till 3rd gear or so. If you go anything over a 100 shot, I would definetly get a controller and some good tires. Also if you blow the motor and spray the track, be prepared to have alot of pissed off people at you.

If you ran a 11.36 without the spray, with a 100 shot you will be in the 10.70's depending on tires. Without a progressive controller your car is not goin to do anything but burn unless you wait to spray till 3rd gear or so. If you go anything over a 100 shot, I would definetly get a controller and some good tires. Also if you blow the motor and spray the track, be prepared to have alot of pissed off people at you.

That's what I said, hence my 12.50 statement. He's not gonna run a controller.

I dunno whats done to the car so I was just asking. Without a controller or a good tire, I wouldnt expect it any faster then he already went. Prolly alot slower in fact.

That pass was made on a 150 shot, and really really rich. No tire spin, but really really rich. My bottle was almost empty for that pass and pressure was low. I would like to have controller, but I'd also like to have a million dollars too. I am just going to run what I got.