this kid > you at basketball

thorne

This is what you should have posted. That Harlem Globetrotter dribbling vid didnt do that kid justice. Look at how he controls the ball when being defended (and this was last year :eek: ).

sry double post but dam that circle dribble thing he was doing was redic. i would get disorented without a ball let alone trying to bounce it through my legs while spinning.

Hello Harlem Globetrotters! Kid is awful little for 11 years old, unless he hits a growth spurt he wont go anywhere major.

He'll be fine. I googled the short people of the NBA.

Spudd Webb, Muggsy Bogues, Brevin Knight, Earl Boykins, Chucky Atkins, Travis Best, Nate Robinson, Speedy Claxton, Andre Barrett, Earl Watson, Damon Stoudamaire, Mike Wilks, TJ Ford, Nate Archibald, and last but not least Allen Iverson (May be listed as 6' but he's 5'10''). Then you can also add a bunch of people listed as 6'-6'1'' that must have been wearing platform shoes when they were measured. If the kid can score he will be drafted.