10 year old white Devin Hester

DaddyBuiltRacing

From what I have read online he is now 12-13 years old and still tearing it up. I agree that we'll see how he does in h/s and beyond. I played ball with kids that were gifted way beyond their years when we was little, but never grew or got faster so by the time we was in h/s they were riding the pine

I heard about this kid. Remember last time there was a huge mega-star kid being hyped up? Little League world series? Danny Almonte anyone? LOL I wonder what happened to that dude, lying about his age and shit. But I don't remember there being a time when someone THIS young was being hyped up, that shits pretty crazy.

But yeah, looks like that kid can really play football, it'll be interesting to see where he ends up

I heard about this kid. Remember last time there was a huge mega-star kid being hyped up? Little League world series? Danny Almonte anyone? LOL I wonder what happened to that dude, lying about his age and shit. But I don't remember there being a time when someone THIS young was being hyped up, that shits pretty crazy.

But yeah, looks like that kid can really play football, it'll be interesting to see where he ends up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Almonte