get offf the damn road

83 chevy

so when there is several cars behind the rider and they wont go to the side walk you dont get pissed

They do not deserve to be on the road.

Unless

A.) License tags on bicycles

B.) Can pedal over 45mph

On top of that, they should have to buy insurance if they feel it necessary to pedal on PUBLIC roadways.

Just a note, in most states (not sure about OH) it's illegal to ride bikes on the sidewalks.

Saying that, cyclists need to share the road as much as motorists do.

I was headed to a friend's house and a pair of guys on bicycles were riding along the road. Thing is, one of them wanted to chat with his buddy so he rode IN the traffic lane, right at a busy intersection! I went around him and gestured at him (not the finger, just a "WTF" arm wave).. and he flipped me off...

So I thought I'd have fun and stuck my arm out the window again.. and he flipped me off again..

So I did it again, and got another finger...

It was rather pavlovian... I just wish traffic was slow enough to see if I could get him to keep doing it, but three was all I could get out of him.

If you are doing serious biking on something with skinny tires, ill let you see how it feels to ride on the sidewalk. With a rigid bike you get bounced around like a car with 1k springs and a steel seat. Share the road. I understand that there are people that are obnoxious and dont stay toward the side of the road but they are as common as bad drivers. Live with it. Its going to become more and more popular, just you wait.

Who the hell rides bicycles other than some kids, and even when I was a kid I rode out of the way. Well sometimes it meant the center turn lane down the middle of Reynoldsburg, I always enjoyed pissing off motorists. Now I just enjoy pipe checking bike riders, just not little kids.

I don't have a problem with people wanting to ride their bikes, but at least do it out in the country where there isn't traffic, or on an actual trail or something

I agree, I ride bike sometimes too, I just don't know why they pick the busiest streets. I can see if its for transpirtation, but when its recreational, get off the busy streets. Almost every damn suburb now has new, very nice bike paths.... use them. Thats for the joggers too. And why do joggers jog on the main roads, during rush hour, with no shirt on. There are plenty of side streets where my ass doesn't have to look at your old hairy spray on tan body.