Assholes with loud obnoxious bikes

Buck531

Why do bikers need to drive through a residential area at midnight with their obnoxiously loud Harleys? I'm not talking about the crotch rockets, I mean the people who just for no reason start revving their bikes driving down the road when most poeple are sleeping and so are their kids. Is it really necessary?

I was watching TV last night about midnight and a few bikes drove by my house. They were revving their bikes (while moving) and causing the pictures on the wall to rattle. Seriously, do bikes really need to be THAT loud?

I really hate Harley guys that don't know their bikes will idle. You don't have to blip the throttle every two seconds to keep it running, dickwads.

... and don't give me the loud pipes save lives bullshit. Retarded cunts driving SUVs don't see you, or hear you, or care.

I really hate Harley guys that don't know their bikes will idle. You don't have to blip the throttle every two seconds to keep it running, dickwads.

... and don't give me the loud pipes save lives bullshit. Retarded cunts driving SUVs don't see you, or hear you, or care.

That's exactly it. Or they put it in such a low gear and give it a lot of gas. It's at such a low RPM and they're trying to make it move but instead it's just loud as fuck.

Therea a lot of douchbaggery from riders from both sides. Theres a dumbfuck in my neighborhood that will come home at 2 or 3 am and hammer his throttle through our little 25mph streets. Whats better is sometimes hes with 2 or 3 of his equally retarded friends and they all do it. I will probably end up putting some surprise "speed bumps" in the street some random night.

Not that my car isn't loud, but I've never decided to pipe my whole neighborhood when I got home from a meet. Let alone crush the peddle and actually get some speed.

• Confused 1

Therea a lot of douchbaggery from riders from both sides. Theres a dumbfuck in my neighborhood that will come home at 2 or 3 am and hammer his throttle through our little 25mph streets. Whats better is sometimes hes with 2 or 3 of his equally retarded friends and they all do it. I will probably end up putting some surprise "speed bumps" in the street some random night.

Not that my car isn't loud, but I've never decided to pipe my whole neighborhood when I got home from a meet. Let alone crush the peddle and actually get some speed.

I to have one of these, He drinks at the bar in downtown GC with all his friends and cannot do less than 50 in our 25MPH zone at 2am. I've concidered calling the cops but sad thing is is the douchbag is a GC cop.

One day I was watching TV when I heard what sounded like a old plane flying overhead, I look out and atleast 40 bikers are going to his house non of them stop at the sign and they all full throttle it after the turn.

if anyone knows kennedy rd in blacklick, i live in the apartments right at waggoner and kennedy, and my apartment is the closest one to the entrance/exit to the complex. daily, multiple times a day, guys on sport bikes think its necessary to do 0-100+ comming off waggoner, to see how fast they can go down kennedy.

i would love one day for a cop to sit at the entrance to my apartment, and one about 1/2 mile down the road, first one clock em and second one pull them over

and for whatever reason, they think its best to do it at like 11pm on the nights where its nice out and people like to sleep with the windows open

cocks

Yeah those harley bikes are way over rated, the reason most people get them is for all the shit you can hang on it anyway. They seem like they are slow as shit for as loud as they are, and I talked to a guy that says they shift like shit too. So, why have them?

Basically they too fit into the definition of "ricer"

and you never hear of bikers getting noise violation tickets like people with loud cars.
i know of a few that get pulled over on the reg... but i had a cop tell me that it isnt his place to say my bike is louder then a Harley so he didnt give me a ticket but i know mine is louder

Out here, my problem is rednecks driving pickups with no goddamn mufflers. I mean, my Buick is pretty loud, but I do have mufflers, and when I go in and out of the complex, I try to keep it down around idle. These douchebags start their trucks and immediately start gunning their straight-piped, stock as shit motor like they got something bad-ass. The only consolation I have is that they're probably slowly destroying their bearings doing that shit on a cold motor. Hopefully one of these days, I'll hear "vroom, vroom, VROOOOOOOMBANG!!!"

Yea, pisses me off too. I can tolerate most crotch rockets cause i think they sound good, unlike harleys who i think sound like garbage. I dont see nearly as much crotch rocket guys reving their shit every 2 seconds like harley guys do either. Harleys are worthless

*edit* People riding with no helmet, shorts or flip flips piss me off too...usually they are harley riders too.

Seems like all that noise from a Harley is wasted power too. My Dad's buddy has a 67 Lowrider Police Special(damn nice bike), and after he had the timing adjusted, it was faster, and yet quieter. And even with the baffles yanked out of the mufflers, it's still quieter than most current factory Harleys.

Yeah, there are PLENTY of d-bags on sportbikes that don't know they will idle either. Don't get me started on D&D pipes...

They're everywhere at OSU. It's like they think more than 5 seconds of continuous idle, is a bad thing.

i know mine bike is loud but i try to keep it at idle most of the time ill ride down high street in 6th going 30mph witch sucks really the cams makes for a ruff ride

yea i hear you every tikme your down at taco bell cruising down high street away from campus dam bikes loud as shit but ounds good, oddly i see sam alot as well you both cruise high street way too much that or im sitting on high street way to much one of the two

You do if you 07 30jk bike is leaking so much oil and passing though the HG that bike will barely run.

Fucking Abortion.

and you never hear of bikers getting noise violation tickets like people with loud cars.

This is my annoyance with them I mean people target loud cars but the bikes are easily 10x louder all the time and noone gives a damn.

I agree with the loud bike thing even though the R1 has a sidewinder on it with no baffel. I will admit it is loud but late at night I keep the rpm's as low as possible goin down my street and usually will put my foot over the end of the pipe to keep it down. And +1, or whatever everyone says about agreeing with the harleys and their reving drivers.