my wife got babe of the month!!

88lx5oh

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know if she gets in the mag its something silly like 50,000. and you could do a ford racing theme. and im not a ford guy. but it could be cool.

damn im down I do love that show the girls new door lol....all those girls are way hotter so prob not gana happen :)

i know if she gets in the mag its something silly like 50,000. and you could do a ford racing theme. and im not a ford guy. but it could be cool.

Probably more than that I would imagine. Plus the coolness of being married to a bunny :cool:

when my wife did test shots for playboy about 6 yrs ago it was 35k. She said it wasn't worth ruining her teaching career for so little money....50k after taxes is only about 30k....

ps. I have my wifes test shots still!!

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/useless.gif

when my wife did test shots for playboy about 6 yrs ago it was 35k. She said it wasn't worth ruining her teaching career for so little money....50k after taxes is only about 30k....

Pics of her butthole?

I googled the name and WOW. You sir are one lucky man!!!