Chrome MOPAR nerf bars on the dodge today

Slimpsy1647545505

I may be done with the chrome, lol. All in all, I love the way everything has turned out. What do you all think? Now on to performance. Got an SC 3815 ordered, 68mm TB & K&N CAI system. Future plans to supercharge after winter.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/36/l_54342257e3414b6484e473c62985f3a5.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/22/l_5a65e36fce894b9591d32aa11e6dfd68.jpg

I just don't like it on gas doors period, but it doesn't look bad on there. Do they make mirrors that have the factory chrome fronts? Cause I like those on trucks. Maybe think about adding those if they have them.

Yeah they do, but I like the way the black mirrors kinda flow into the tint. The fuel door was one of the first things I got. . . it's a mopar chromed fuel door replacement. . it looks real clean in person. Atleast to me.

• Confused 1

I think the only reason it looks cheap is that the little finger hole kills the look of it, but from what I can see it is not the really cheap Autozone one. So I'm glad you are getting the real stuff when buying things for the truck. I didn't think about the black mirrors and the tint, but for us J-body people we keep the inner part of our mirror black with the outside color matched for a clean look. So either way nice truck. ;)

debadge

Negative there, never been a fan of shaving/de-badging.

And thanks for the compliments. The fuel door does seem like a bit much in the pictures. . but I'm tellin ya. . in person it really sets off the nerf bars and really just flows back through the truck. The tailgate handle is also chrome so it looks good from a back view too.

I will have to bring it out to a meet sometime. LETS HAVE ONE!