JTP tour? are you fucking kidding me?

Science Abuse

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Joe_The_Plumber_attacks_Obama_would_1028.html

Who the hell cares what this guy has to say?

Obama will destroy israel, and I know, cuz I'm a hard workin' plumber who drinks beer and scratches my balls just like you all.

Well Obama sure does like to have PLO friends. JTP is just calling a spade a spade

Clicky

Well Obama sure does like to have PLO friends. JTP is just calling a spade a spade

Clicky

Better research before you spout off Ricky. McCain has given that guy and his organization gobs and gobs of money over the years.

During the 1990s, while he served as chairman of the International Republican Institute (IRI), McCain distributed several grants to the Palestinian research center co-founded by Khalidi, including one worth half a million dollars.

A 1998 tax filing for the McCain-led group shows a $448,873 grant to Khalidi's Center for Palestine Research and Studies for work in the West Bank. (See grant number 5180, "West Bank: CPRS" on page 14 of this PDF.)

The relationship extends back as far as 1993, when John McCain joined IRI as chairman in January. Foreign Affairs noted in September of that year that IRI had helped fund several extensive studies in Palestine run by Khalidi's group, including over 30 public opinion polls and a study of "sociopolitical attitudes."

So, by bringing this up, you're implying that Obama pal's around with terrorists, while McCain only gives them shit-tons of money?

Here's a quote from your link:

The PLO advocate helped facilitate negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians in the early '90s,

Oh god no, wouldn't want that!

But on the tape, according to the Times, Obama said in his toast that he hoped his relationship with Khalidi would continue even after the professor left Chicago. "It's for that reason that I'm hoping that, for many years to come, we continue that conversation -- a conversation that is necessary not just around Mona and Rashid's dinner table ... [but around] this entire world."

OH DEAR BABY JESUS!? CONVERSATION?! That sounds too much like diplomacy, and we'll have none of that shit when there's bullets to be used!

Seriously, this guy isn't some one that Obama should be distancing himself from. This shows some ability to work with those in turbulent overseas nations, and it shows that he can disagree with some one and still get along with them.

I'm not going to dig into all of the stuff being discussed, but just a comment on JTP -- the good thing is that the few polling samples I've seen on this subject, as well as people I've talked to at work (I work in a pretty big building with a variety of people who have very differing views) show that most people are sick to death of hearing about JTP, so I say hell yeah. Get JTP out there spouting off and it should help the Obama turnout. I know everytime I see or hear about JTP, I go talk to somebody about making sure they get out the vote for O. :D

Better research before you spout off Ricky. McCain has given that guy and his organization gobs and gobs of money over the years.

So, by bringing this up, you're implying that Obama pal's around with terrorists, while McCain only gives them shit-tons of money?

Here's a quote from your link:

Oh god no, wouldn't want that!

OH DEAR BABY JESUS!? CONVERSATION?! That sounds too much like diplomacy, and we'll have none of that shit when there's bullets to be used!

Seriously, this guy isn't some one that Obama should be distancing himself from. This shows some ability to work with those in turbulent overseas nations, and it shows that he can disagree with some one and still get along with them.

Obama sure does have a lot of friends that have terrorist on their business card.

http://www.adl.org/israel/advocacy/glossary/plo.asp

The PLO was responsible for scores of acts of terrorism from its creation, resulting in the deaths of thousands of civilians. Among the infamous attacks conducted by the PLO are: the murder of 11 Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympic Games; the killing of 21 schoolchildren at Ma’alot in 1974; the death of 35 people and wounding of 85 in an attack on Israeli tourist buses along the Haifa-Tel Aviv coastal highway in 1978; the hijacking of the Achille Lauro cruise ship in 1985 and the murder of disabled American Jewish passenger Leon Klinghoffer. The PLO also launched terrorist and guerrilla attacks against Israel from Jordan – until they were ousted by King Hussein in September 1972 – and from Lebanon – until they were ousted by Israel in 1982.