Bike Week In Daytona

Random Negro

yeah i was kind of wanting to go for the first weekend of it or the last weekend of it, i know i wouldn't be able to stay for the entire week because of school or i might be able to miss like 2 days of class or something but def not the entire week. was wondering if anyone wanted to go down. i live in georgia (45 mins from the ga/fl boarder) and i know many people in daytona who have houses they'd let me stay at. i also found a nice route from NKU to my house that only takes 9 hours n 45 mins as opposed to the other ones that take 11-13. so daytona from cinci would be only 12 hours 15-30 minutes.

anyone interested?

not really! its hot, tons of traffic, and its half squids on sportbikes, and half harley d-bags

I take it that you have not been there for a few years. I've been the last five years. Only one years it was hot. Last year it was all most to cold to ride. The traffic is not a problem unless you spend all your time in the two congested areas riding back and forth through it.

• 3 weeks later...

Daytona bike week is no fun! It would be cool if the cops were not such pricks and the dan Harley's were not so god dam loud! I will be down there,but i will be at jennings racing! If you do go down there and are leaving,make sure you get off the last exit in FL and come watch us race!

i don't understand what you mean for a couple 1000's and turbo busas. are you saying that's what you guys have or only busas and 1000's can go?and they have the largest harley store in the us i think. it's real huge.

is everyone staying for a week?

thats what we will be riding...lol:dj: