Paycheck that you love

Conesmasher

I love my job, I don't think I could work a desk job, or a job with repetition. Always on my feet, always changing, and always a challenge. Being a mechanic I understand that someday I will not be able to physically do it and pay will be average, but as long as car manufacturers keep making their junk I will always have a job.

Guest 614Streets
I went into my shop whenever I wanted to this morning/afternoon , burp , worked for an hr and half , got dirty and made excellent monies. Made more money in hr and half then I did 1 full week of hard 40 hrs being a shop foreman.

I like my job right now, but like someone said above it is a steping stone for me. I hope to brake into the rep side of things to have the chance to get out from behind my desk. Getting out of the same place every day would be nice.

It pays the bills right now and they work with my school schedule. I probably make decent money for a manager at a fast food chain. The one thing I hate more than anything about my job is that customers think you are some kind of fucktard without even talking to you. Half the people I serve food to couldn't do the job I do.