YOU mother fucking ass drivers

87GT

YOU CAN ALL EAT A DICK. Whoever was part of the "pileup" I ran into on 270 east right by the 71 exit 945pm needs to suck on a frozen piece of shit. You made me and about 500 other cars and trucks come to a dead stop for over 2 hours. That shit was so boring. I had nothing but a cd player in my car the whole time. I would of rather eat a bloody diarrhea sandwich out of a horses ass then to sit on 270 with my car off. THERE ISN'T EVEN ANY SNOW ON THE GROUND. The ground was wet and you fuckers always forget about black ice. You guys should stick a rusty fork up your butthole until it comes out your mouth.

This happens everytime there is the first snow of the year.

AND I am not even going into 670west being flared off and closed right after 71. There was probably other accidents all over the place with how my night went.

I just drank 3 beers in 1 minute. I am starting to feel the buzz now. Good times at least I am at home now.

die kthx

Watched an SUV come across 4 lanes right in front of me and nail another SUV in the fast lane. They both went into the divider, then the one that lost control initially went back across the same 4 lanes and ran into the guardrail. That was 2 minutes into my commute to work tonight.

I would have masturbated.

I live out west but drove out east just so I could masturbate. The only problem is when I was looking around to make sure no one was watching me I made eye contact with another guy that was spanking his monkey as well. Totally killed the moment and made me question my heterosexuality.

I live out west but drove out east just so I could masturbate. The only problem is when I was looking around to make sure no one was watching me I made eye contact with another guy that was spanking his monkey as well. Totally killed the moment and made me question my heterosexuality.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/AnthonySalvatore/monakedhoes.gif

That's why I wear sunglasses while commuturbating.

Yeah I was one of those 500+ people. Took me over 2 hours to get home from the concert.

Lets see:

Semi On Roof

Truck smooshed in half

and at least 5 others in a 5 mile span. Multiple offramps at a standstill.

Unbelievable. And still I saw the aholes passing me at 80 when there was obviously icy conditions.

Yeah I was one of those 500+ people. Took me over 2 hours to get home from the concert.

Lets see:

Semi On Roof

Truck smooshed in half

and at least 5 others in a 5 mile span. Multiple offramps at a standstill.

Unbelievable. And still I saw the aholes passing me at 80 when there was obviously icy conditions.

I passed that semi turned over on its side going 65. It wasn't until like 60 seconds later I get to stopped traffic. I must of got there right after it happened. 2 minutes after I was stopped the ambulance comes.