YOU mother fucking ass drivers

87GT

I needed to pee real bad. I almost went outside my car and pee on the road. I was in the middle lane so it wouldn't matter where I went someone would see me. Everyone can watch me. :D

That would create a tiny patch of ice and thus another 50 car wreck.

I needed to pee real bad. I almost went outside my car and pee on the road. I was in the middle lane so it wouldn't matter where I went someone would see me. Everyone can watch me. :D

You could have fapped on other peoples' windows. Think of the children.

Hmm, never masturbated in traffic before. I may've done it on a long, boring cross country trip before, though.

Crazy story:

Was dating a girl in California. Her sister and her were returning home from work when her sisters old ass car caught fire on a major highway. They jumped out and went a little ways up from the car. A short time later, another car pulled up a little ways behind their car. They thought they were going to help, but instead, this couple stays in the car and starts making out and shit! They left a short time later. They never approached the other car and their's burnt to a crisp. I would've definitely approached the other car no matter what they were doing.

I hate fucking traffic. It really pisses me off when you sit in traffic for ever and then get to the end and either there is nothing there, Or it's someone on the side of the road with a minor thing. :mad:

Holy FUCK I hate that shit. Happens all the fucking time in Cincinnati on every fucking highway; the worst fucking drivers EVER congregate down here... Fucking sit there creeping along on a four fucking lane highway for 45 min hoping that someone fucking DIED in the accident ahead, only to come upon OPEN FUCKING HIGHWAY. PISS OUT MY ASS. :mad:

Holy FUCK I hate that shit. Happens all the fucking time in Cincinnati on every fucking highway; the worst fucking drivers EVER congregate down here... Fucking sit there creeping along on a four fucking lane highway for 45 min hoping that someone fucking DIED in the accident ahead, only to come upon OPEN FUCKING HIGHWAY. PISS OUT MY ASS. :mad:

http://www.utm.edu/staff/dkeown/tourettesguy.JPG