I quit! I'm done! Morning Rant!

Rotarded1647545491

Why is it that the first three threads I click on today BEGIN like this?

"I seen this on another forum....."

"has anyone went there....."

"I seen this and thought it...."

Jesus Christ does no one teach proper use of present/past tense or past participle anymore? It's fucking English people!

Fuck! No wonder people outside the Midwest think Ohio is filled with hillbillies.

Disclaimer: I have nothing personal against anyone who may feel I have directed this at them. I simply blame our failing educational system and the parents who perpetuate this by not holding their children to higher standards.

/rant. I need to start drinking......ALOT!

• Upvote 1

Why is it that the first three threads I click on today BEGIN like this?

"I seen this on another forum....."

"has anyone went there....."

"I seen this and thought it...."

Jesus Christ does no one teach proper use of present/past tense or past participle anymore? It's fucking English people!

Fuck! No wonder people outside the Midwest think Ohio is filled with hillbillies.

Disclaimer: I have nothing personal against anyone who may feel I have directed this at them. I simply blame our failing educational system and the parents who perpetuate this by not holding their children to higher standards.

/rant. I need to start drinking......ALOT!

Your all fucked!

We..The English,deliberately sent over our all of our bad spellers thinking they could pass as locals with poor American accents,fortunately for us they are now assimilated and it it too late to send them back.

I am very sorry for your people as everyone knows it is just not done to start a new thread with bad paragraph structure and gibberish.

Your all fucked!

We..The English,deliberately sent over our all of our bad spellers thinking they could pass as locals with poor American accents,fortunately for us they are now assimilated and it it too late to send them back.

I am very sorry for your people as everyone knows it is just not done to start a new thread with bad paragraph structure and gibberish.

Is that how you ended up here? :D

Hey Mike... Lure me away from big city livin'/restaurants back to columbus with a solid paycheck. If necessary, I have a resume on file that I can send you friday that includes a management position at a high volume Lettuce Entertain You restaurant.

PS: I hate illiterates more than you do, if possible.