You are all FUCKED......

neonkiller

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I wanted to but I want some low end grunt, The VW ruined my taste for 4cylinders......

I'll be on ur side of town with this.

you'll get owned :D

bring lots of cash to give away

Turbo Regal, of course.

Been a 1.47 with a 100% bone stock suspension aside from one air bag and no front swaybar on a 28x9 ET Drag.

Current Regal... dunno, I'll tell you when spring rolls around.

quit living in the past....till your new car does something...youve done nothing.

quit living in the past....till your new car does something...youve done nothing.

It should be go time by spring. I just need to decide if I want to try to run 11s with a stock turbo, or go the normal route and put a man turbo on it.

I went faster than you on my bike this year, so that counts are present. :p

It should be go time by spring. I just need to decide if I want to try to run 11s with a stock turbo, or go the normal route and put a man turbo on it.

I went faster than you on my bike this year, so that counts are present. :p

i went faster than you....uhhhh ummmm....your mom

unless you 60' a 1.4 I don't gives no fuuuuuck

Hopefully it will 60ft 1.8-1.6 with the slicks.

Dunno how it will handle on the street gonna have to put some weight on the top of the wheels.

This thread is fun :bangbang:

Kenny is it popular to put twins on those GN's

Its like gold when you live on CAMpus, Cheap place to live cheap beer to drink it all takes you to the same place.

do you run BP 87 in your car? i doubt it, then why drink natti, same principal. work an extra hr at work a week to buy better beer. im going to buy you a case of whatever you want for xmas

do you run BP 87 in your car? i doubt it, then why drink natti, same principal. work an extra hr at work a week to buy better beer. im going to buy you a case of whatever you want for xmas

lol,

I could buy patron but my method for whores have changed I should have included that in my first post.

Bitches come over and want beer. I dont wanna give em no high price stuff cause thats what they will exspect everynight they come over. I straight tell girls I'm broke and they still drink what I got.

I try to treat myself right but just drink natti

BTW I love Yeungling. << Dunno how its spelled