You are all FUCKED......

neonkiller

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny is it popular to put twins on those GN's

Not really. With today's turbo technology there isn't really a point.

Some of the real fast cars run twins - the current record holder, and the soon to be record holder are both twin setups.

That said, there have been single cars DEEP into the 7s (which is almost to the record).

That's how it always is, noobie.

Niiiccce. Then let me give it a try....

Kenny, I'll drag your fucking turbo buick down the track in my FWD 3800!!!

Only in the months of December thru February

Shanton, your car is sweet tits. FWD Big Turbo VW = TEH suckz in da quarter miles, even though they're beasts on the street. Keep up the amazing work.

Thanks sir, VW had a low 12 pass in her i think right befor the tranny blew this summer.. But I ghuess I;ll find out this summer.

Have we met?..

NTHER91well ive already beat that roll car now lets see if you can get into the low 11's to challenge me

i say i beat it only cuz my car shut down after hearing that thing spool up at 140 mph gooooo

To date still my fav race of all time! I was yelling in my car to myself " Fuck I almost got him!!!!"

If it doesnt make it to the 11.s I aint mad its just a ratty build, You will like it.

Not really. With today's turbo technology there isn't really a point.

Some of the real fast cars run twins - the current record holder, and the soon to be record holder are both twin setups.

That said, there have been single cars DEEP into the 7s (which is almost to the record).

Jesus! I take those are not street driven?..

GN's I would say would have to work well as a roll car.?

Jesus! I take those are not street driven?..

GN's I would say would have to work well as a roll car.?

There are a few in the 8s that are street driven. One was in GM High Tech not too long ago...

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0503htp_1987_buick_turbo_regal_feature/index.html

One guy by the name of Gino will drive 200 miles one way, rip off some 9.20s and drive home (I think he even runs pump gas).

They're really horrible for roll racing... the motors make far more torque than horsepower and they're about as aerodynamic as a barn. If you brake boost them they're alright I guess, but above 120mph they're going to slow way the hell down.

A lot of guys these days are deciding to swap turbocharged V8s in, it costs a LOT to go fast with a Buick V6. The guy that built the last T-Type I had currently has a 400ci small block Chevy powered Regal with a 94mm turbo that runs EZ Street... he just set a personal best of 4.9x@149 in the 1/8 on a 325 DR. Car has been 7.7x in the 1/4, right now it's geared for 1/8 racing though. Oh - and he drives it on the street from time to time. The car has a full interior and is pretty sleeper for what it is.

One guy by the name of Gino will drive 200 miles one way, rip off some 9.20s and drive home (I think he even runs pump gas).

That's what I like to see there, drive it to the track kick ass and drive it home.

I don't what size turbo(s) you plan on running, but a good friend of mine has 2 GT35 BB turbos for sale if you're in the market.

That's what I like to see there, drive it to the track kick ass and drive it home.

I don't what size turbo(s) you plan on running, but a good friend of mine has 2 GT35 BB turbos for sale if you're in the market.

I don't really have a plan set in stone.

Part of me wants to attempt to run 11s with a stock turbo, just to say I've done it.

The rest of me wants to buy a water cooled dual ball bearing 67mm GT series and go 10s on pump gas/alky.

There are a few in the 8s that are street driven. One was in GM High Tech not too long ago...

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0503htp_1987_buick_turbo_regal_feature/index.html

They're really horrible for roll racing... the motors make far more torque than horsepower and they're about as aerodynamic as a barn. If you brake boost them they're alright I guess, but above 120mph they're going to slow way the hell down.

A lot of guys these days are deciding to swap turbocharged V8s in, it costs a LOT to go fast with a Buick V6. The guy that built the last T-Type I had currently has a 400ci small block Chevy powered Regal with a 94mm turbo that runs EZ Street... he just set a personal best of 4.9x@149 in the 1/8 on a 325 DR. Car has been 7.7x in the 1/4, right now it's geared for 1/8 racing though. Oh - and he drives it on the street from time to time. The car has a full interior and is pretty sleeper for what it is.

God damn that would be one hell of a sleeper, Thats like driving to chi town to pull back wigs for a night then drive the car back to C Bus. If its on Pump gas thats one hell of a tune!

Kenny WTF! Check out this vid 58 sec mark. I understand a GNX but...