New to CO turbo RSX

Guest TurboRSX

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TurboRSX
ive only lost once and it was to a supercharged Z06 pushin over 1000 hp...i knew i was going to get my ass handed to me but i just wanted to see where i stood against it...and yes it makes that much power.

i dont even use spray but i plan on it in the near future...and hopefully ill be able to beat this other guy in the CO who has a 825 whp RSX on race gas.

thats cool i dont even use a turbo or supercharger...its all the same ya big dummy

Step 1: Photobucket account

Step 2: Upload to Photobucket account from computer or facebook

Step 3: Copy and paste url picture

Step 4: Post in oven

Step 5: Accept that you are a noob.

Step 6: Try to get out of the oven, which isn't looking so good at the moment.

Step 7: No more facebook linking.

Step 8: Merry Christmas.

Guest TurboRSX
why in the hell would i give you my username and password, if you dont have a facebook thats too damn bad, for those who do have a facebook have fun looking threw my RSX pics theres a lot.

why in the hell would i give you my username and password, if you dont have a facebook thats too damn bad, for those who do have a facebook have fun looking threw my RSX pics theres a lot.

You want us to accept you, oh that's too damn bad :gtfo:

It is a rule. You have to follow them or you get banned. It is that simple. And if you own a MAC you have to be smart enough to upload pictures to photobucket. It is in the waver you signed at the apple store.