New to CO turbo RSX

Guest TurboRSX

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh noez only a 1000hp vette can beat me BWAHJAHAHAHAHAH!! Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Just another gay dyno queen in my rearview... As a matter of fact you get in free to the first track rental next year

*This is the part where you start making excuses

In case you missed it..

SRT4's can eat shit!!!

Is that right? Well then bring ur pos down to a cr track day an you can show my srt4 how to eat shit. Or v8beast of nd2race ...shit anyone I guess

Oh an I love how u ignore someone calling you out....twice.... typical copout

Your s10 and your srt4 isnt worth my time.

Oh noez only a 1000hp vette can beat me BWAHJAHAHAHAHAH!! Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Just another gay dyno queen in my rearview... As a matter of fact you get in free to the first track rental next year

Still waiting for excuses

i love how i ignored someone calling me out too because worth my time just like your shitty 12 sec srt isnt worth my time.

I love how you came here eager as shit to run your car, and you are backing away from challenges.

yawwwn...all i have to say is if your running low 11's come see me, as for the 12.88 sec srt...shitty.

Damn, not even an excuse.. just dodged it all together :eek: