What I hate more than Ice - Yeah, it's a rant

TTQ B4U

are people who get behind the wheel when it's icy outside and I'm on the road.

99.9% of the people in Cbus can't drive. They leave near zero clearance and those that do insist on driving side-by-side with the guy next to them :mad:

just going from my house to our kids school, I saw two accidents with a total of 5 cars involved. The first, guy tried to go around someone on Sawmill, gave it way too much gas and litterally did a 180 next to the same guy....who likely and rightfully so prolly gave him the bird. He ended up clipping his rear quarter on yet another car in the turn lane.

The other on the way back home on Billingsley (to avoid Sawmill) by New Market Mall. Three cars all bumped each other off the road. One did a 180, another kept going right between the trees into the parkinglot, and the other just slid off the road.

It's not hard to tell the roads are a sheet of ice people. Fuck! did they even walk to their cars!! :mad:

/rant

working from home the entire week FTMFW

I remember when i could get a way with that :) ... now i have to go in (different company) ... Its completely messed up for me.. my DD is a 97 ford ranger 5spd (red) ... it has the passenger side rear shock busted so its bouncing like something crazy right now with every little bump. I hit a pot hole and i have to hang on for dear life :D

Completely agreed - the masses in this city lose their minds in the face of any precipitation.

"Wait, is that rain? IS IT?!? OMFG MY FACE IS ON FIRE AND I WILL PUT IT OUT MY TURNING IMMEDIATELY LEFT INTO THIS MEDIAN TO PUT OUT MY FLAMING FACE!!!!!!1!!!!!"