Your Mother...

Wonderboy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo mama's so fat she got to iron her pants on the driveway!

Yo mama's so fat she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for the new world!

Yo mama's so fat she goes to a restaurant, looks at the menu and says "okay!"

Yo mama's so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint roller!

Yo mama's so fat the highway patrol made her wear "Caution! Wide Turn"!

Yo Momma's so poor when I stepped on a lit cigarrette in your house she yelled "who turned of the heat"!

Your momma's so dumb she tried to kill herself by jumping out of the basement window

Your momma's so dumb the computer said press any key to continue and she was looking for the any key

Your momma's so dirty that when she went swimming at the beach, she left a ring around the ocean!

Your momma's house is so dirty before you walk outside you have to wipe your feet.

Your momma is so fat she puts mayonnaise on aspirin.

Your momma is so fat all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 240 Patrons OR Your Momma"

Your momma is so fat when I yell "Kool-Aid," she comes crashing through the wall.

Your mother is so pretty, we were just talking about how we thought she could be a model

Your mother is so funny, when she tells jokes, we could just die laughing, which is fine because we're going to heaven

Your mother is so terrific, she was elected mayor of Awesomeville... By a landslide

i thought those gods pottery guys were hilarious