Any pizza place in town

Putty

Where's the place on the Northside that sells the Pizza that's the size of a fuckin table? I swear it's like a 5 foot pizza.

not sure if your talking about

Portofino Pizza

(614) 262-2662

1600 Oakland Park Avenue Columbus, OH 43224

here is the largest pizza

22.99 for a 1 topping pizza

here is the box it came in

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/StreetRacer434/IMG_0911.jpg

here is the pizza

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/StreetRacer434/IMG_0913.jpg

That place is more like drunk stop. Not worth driving for.

A drunk stop? you must be thinking of Hound Dogs or the Campus flying pizza. I use to work at the Fly Pie off bethel they close at like 9pm so Im not sure how much of a drunk stop it can be closing so early.

Thorne, the "flying pizza dudes" you are refering to are the owners. the Campus owner is the father and the Bethel location is owned by his son, Salvatore. Last I heard Sal's dad was in the process of selling his campus location and retiring.

A drunk stop? you must be thinking of Hound Dogs or the Campus flying pizza. I use to work at the Fly Pie off bethel they close at like 9pm so Im not sure how much of a drunk stop it can be closing so early.

Thorne, the "flying pizza dudes" you are refering to are the owners. the Campus owner is the father and the Bethel location is owned by his son, Salvatore. Last I heard Sal's dad was in the process of selling his campus location and retiring.

The place next to Kenny Rd. Market? Unless you're talking about somewhere else that place is drunk food at best.

I am ashamed of my choice...that is why. I ended up with a large cheese only from Papa Johns. It was damn good though. I have 4 cheese sauces and a garlic...I had the wife dice up the peppers and I place atop the cheese..ummmm GOOD!

OK...let me have it.

this is crazy last night after I got off work I drove down to hound dogs got a pizza, I drove it all the way back to lancaster. I work out in reynoldsburg. all this talk of pizza made me want hound dogs then you go and get the worst pizza ever.

Ah, God DAMN it! I wondered why I hadn't seen Sal in a while. I hope like hell the new owners are smart enough to leave everything as it is. Judging by the traffic whenever I go there, Sal is raking in the cash. Course, God only knows what rent is like.

BTW, I used to know the guy who owns Neopolitana. I ran the lot where he parked every day, and ended up eating there about once a week. Damn good pizza.