Why do you still live in Ohio??

V8 Beast

I use to hate Columbus, coming from New York (long island specifically) I always thought Columbus was a dump. But mind you I moved here when i was 9. Im 25 and realize now that my mom made the best decision for us in moving here. Ive been other places and they have they're appeal but visiting and making a life somewhere is completely different.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to hate Columbus, coming from New York (long island specifically) I always thought Columbus was a dump. But mind you I moved here when i was 9. Im 25 and realize now that my mom made the best decision for us in moving here. Ive been other places and they have they're appeal but visiting and making a life somewhere is completely different.

Not sure if I've met you in person, but do you have that Long Island accent going on at all? I think it's one of the funniest ones to hear lol :lol:

Not sure if I've met you in person, but do you have that Long Island accent going on at all? I think it's one of the funniest ones to hear lol :lol:

Yeah, funny's not the first thing that most people say. Unfortunatly I lost it a long time ago, like i said we moved when I was 9 years old. My older brothers were 16 and 17 so of course they still have it. I hate going into a bar with my (married) brother mike. Every other drunk girl ALWAYS says "oh gawd i love your accent" meanwhile I just sit there while he's heard it all before.

Ohio sucks ass honestly hands down. Most boring city ever. Yea I willl give it good jobs here.

I moved here back in 2002 due to my moms work transfering her, an ever since then it has sucked haha

I'm from san diego an have been trying to move back the last few yearsm but finishing school always owns my reason for staying.

Well, fuck me. That's your problem. You're comparing it to San Diego. Columbus is going to lose that battle everytime in my book. ;)

I moved to Wilmington NC after a year of college and loved the area but my only friend was the one I moved w/. I couldn't make damn friends at all and once my roomate left I basically just chilled by myself and got lonely so I moved the fuck back. But now my girlfriend wants to move place out of Ohio, so I'm kind of thinking about giving it another shot in Wilmington. But I'm just scared of not making friends again and leaving my family.

Absolutely nothing. Applying to med schools in FL as we speak, get me out of here! I can't wait to move, start over, make new friends and start a completely new life where I can surround myself with the type of people I want to be around. Although I have my doubts about finding those type of people.

Basically GET ME OUT OF THIS CRAP HOLE!!!!!!!

Absolutely nothing. Applying to med schools in FL as we speak, get me out of here! I can't wait to move, start over, make new friends and start a completely new life where I can surround myself with the type of people I want to be around. Although I have my doubts about finding those type of people.

Basically GET ME OUT OF THIS CRAP HOLE!!!!!!!

Looks like SRT4 drivers with 600cc bikes is a popular thing. Slow and slow, j/k :cool:

I lived in columbus for 19 almost 20 years. I decided to get out of Cbus for a while and goto school in phoenix AZ. Im currently attending uti and I was accepted into the audi academy technician program. I plan on moving back to Dublin when I graduate theres just something about columbus I like. Miss my friends, g/f, and family.

Arizona is damn hot from April-October and A/C in your car is almost required to stand it. Im loving it here tho right now its like 60-75 everyday and sunny.

yeah you're right...ive never ever seen you at any bonfires...or down at the beach...or out tubing...or at my bday a couple years back...yep im sure it wasnt you.

I was there to hit on your friends.

....or on wave runners, or drinking, or on a wake board, or fishing, or hitting up some hot tubs, or at the lodge..............you never saw me there.

I lived in columbus for 19 almost 20 years. I decided to get out of Cbus for a while and goto school in phoenix AZ. Im currently attending uti and I was accepted into the audi academy technician program. I plan on moving back to Dublin when I graduate theres just something about columbus I like. Miss my friends, g/f, and family.

Arizona is damn hot from April-October and A/C in your car is almost required to stand it. Im loving it here tho right now its like 60-75 everyday and sunny.

Sweet someone that actually lives there. Maybe you could shed some light on the nightlife, law enforcement, car scene, hot chicks? Because if it has all that covered, what else really matters :)